Not open for further replies.

Haloman800

a real gril
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My SCDSTwo is on its way! I'm going to have everything setup on a micro SD to plug in as soon as it arrives.

What are some good GBA games for me to try out?

I have all the Rayman, Wario Ware, Namco, LoZ, Kirby games, etc. I don't like Pokemon.

Any other games?

Thanks!

Recorderdude

Musician, Animator, Buffoon.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Wario Land 4 is a must (and COMPLETELY different from WarioWare)

Crazy chase is an interesting isometric platformer.

thats all i got right now.

NumberXIIIEdwin

Jack In! MegaMan, Execute!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MegaMan Battle Networks 1-6;although 3,5, and 6 are the best(I recommend White version for BN3,Team Protoman for BN5, and Cybeast Falzar for BN6 [Honestly,why make two versions??
unsure.gif
])

tatripp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sonicvssilver22 said:
MegaMan Battle Networks 1-6;although 3,5, and 6 are the best(I recommend White version for BN3,Team Protoman for BN5, and Cybeast Falzar for BN6 [Honestly,why make two versions??
unsure.gif
])
hahhahaha. Those are my favorite mmbn games too. I even prefer white, protoman, and falzar. That is crazy. My favorite one is probably 5 though. I just love all the new characters. Playing as protoman is awesome, but magnetstyle, searchstyle, and napalm style are really awesome.

tatripp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since you are playing on a scds 2 the emulator doesn't work great on all games. the castlevania games are good, the megaman battle network games are good but some are a little slow and i think some don't save. super mario bros 3 doesn't work at all and i haven't been able to find a fix for it. I don't think either of the golden sun titles are playable because of speed issues.
The ones i like to play on my scds 2 (because they run well) are kirby nightmare in dreamland, pokemon, donkey kong country, final fantasy tactics advance, final fantasy III (i think it works fine), metroid games, and alien hominoid (fun to pick up and play).

injected11

Crescent Fresh™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
My top 3 recommendations would be Final Fantasy 6 Advance, Final Fantasy 4 Advance, and Ninja 5-0. Two great RPGs and one VERY solid platformer. I keep going back to these games time and time again.

PeregrinFig

A miserable little pile of secrets
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Mother 3, Fire Emblem, the Final Fantasy remakes/ports, the Fire Emblem games, and the three Castlevanias. I'd recommend Golden Sun 1 & 2, but they're unplayable on the DSTwo. They're still must plays though, so if you have some free time, play them on an emulator on a PC.

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
- Fire Emblem series [Fire Emblem: The Blazing Sword, The Sacred Stones and Fuin No Tsurugi . note though , you have to find the translation patch to be able to play it] .
- Advanced Wars 1 and 2
- Megaman Battlenetwork series

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
hmm . . .
well , looks like i should be reading when these were posted up too . . .
i usually just follow what ever was recently posted to keep them active , but seeing as it is 2 months old , meh .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: How Roms Try Helping? +1