DiscostewSM

Trophies
Website
lazerlight.x10.mx
XP
Country
United States
brandonspikes said:
Honestly, I'm getting tired of Mario Kart's, I want them to make DLC maps for the damn games, That would be so cool., Or maybe even new character packs, Customizable cars...ECT. But its been the same since SNES days
frown.gif

I have to agree. With all the recent Mario Kart games, half of the tracks are new, and half are re-hashes. They may have a few new mechanics with each release, but all in all, it's literally the same thing. If anything, the game card should contain only new tracks, then make the rehashes and other new tracks as part of DLC.

As for games I'm gonna get, there are a plethora of them, but as far as what to get first, mine will probably be Kid Icarus and Paper Mario. Zelda and StarFox will probably be some of the last games I get from the current list, mainly because I have my N64 sitting in my closet with both games.

pachura

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm only going to buy games showing the power of 3DS.

Therefore, I'm definitively skipping on Layton, as it is basically going to look identical to the DS version. OK, maybe there's some cell shading instead of static characters, but this game will certainly not make my jaw drop.

Steel Diver is going to be like a simple Flash game with a few 3D layers. Skipping.

Nintendogz + Catz = yaaawn. Sims 3 = yaaawn. Animal Crossing = yaaawn (heh, someone's written that the graphics looks amazing there).

SF4, DoA 3 - I'm not that much into beat'em-ups.

I'd gladly buy MGS and RE, but they are not going to be launch titles. Also, a WarioWare title would be amazing if it used all the 3DS' input channels - accelerometers, slidepad, 3 cameras, touchscreen, buttons, microphone... unfortunately, hasn't even been announced.

In the end, I think I'll end up buying Kid Icarus (the flagship) and Starfox 3D. Maybe Paper Mario if it gets good reviews.

mysticwaterfall

Streamforce Supreme Commander
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Paper Mario 3D, Star Fox 64 3D, Metal Gear Solid 3 3D, SSIV 3D, maybe Kid Icarus, Possibly Monkey Ball and Korinopia if there not just remakes, Sonic 3d and the inevitable Mario 3d games from what we know right now.

awssk8er

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
yobemal said:
Definitel Ocarina of Time 3D
biggrin.gif
and paper mario 3D ofcourse, and probably mario kart 3D.
Your signature is awesome.

And as for me, I am probably getting the following:
1) Ocarina of Time 3D
2) Kid Icarus
3) Mario Kart
4) Maybe Resident Evil/Metal Gear Solid/Assassin's Creed - I'm only going to get one of these... I'm going to wait for more info. Which ever looks the best. Probably won't be Assassin's Creed.
5) Maybe Starfox
6) Maybe Paper Mario

My decisions will definitely change when we see more game play. And I don't want to buy too many games...

DryYoshi

Love child of Dry Bones and Yoshi
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
It all depends when it comes out....
I'm going to get Zelda OoT at the game's LAUNCH!!!!!
I want almost all games announced so my purchases are based on when they come out...

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mysticwaterfall said:
Paper Mario 3D, Metal Gear Solid 3 3D, maybe SSIV 3D, Kid Icarus,DOA, Sonic 3d and the inevitable Mario 3d games from what we know right now.
What listed here.

And some kind of dragon ball z game,bleach,one piece or naruto game.

Did not fell like listen them all
tongue.gif

Midna

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
metalmouth647 said:
Ima get a flashcart and save more money than you guys.
smile.gif

lol dont hate btw...cuz I love you guys.
Wahaha! You're funny.

Have fun waiting for an eventual exploit. Meanwhile, I'll be enjoying my 3DS.

VincentBeasley

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quincy said:
If I get a 3DS, I sure as hell gonna get MarioKart 3DS, Ocarina of Time and Paper Mario 3DS!

Haha those are my first choices too xD Then metal gear 3 (Cuz i didnt get to play that one on ps2). Oh and Mega Man Legends 3 and animal crossing when they come out =D

Midna

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
metalmouth647 said:
Midna said:
metalmouth647 said:
Ima get a flashcart and save more money than you guys.
smile.gif

lol dont hate btw...cuz I love you guys.
Wahaha! You're funny.

Have fun waiting for an eventual exploit. Meanwhile, I'll be enjoying my 3DS.
I said no hate though.
frown.gif
No hate. I just feel bad that you'll we waiting so long without being able to enjoy the 3DS.

DiscostewSM

Trophies
Website
lazerlight.x10.mx
XP
Country
United States
I've already made my decision about what games I want first, but I'm more interested in just getting the device, mainly because I feel it will be like another "Wii", which will be sold out for years after release. The games will still be there for me to grab during the weeks following, but I doubt the 3DS will be. I better pre-order.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu: this is true! i learned how to make soundfont remixes from a friend back in 2021 +1