Gaming What game is this?

richterw

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello. I'm trying to remember a game i have seen a long time ago, i hope someone can help me with this.

It's a game totally in 3d, uses both screens to render the graphics, and i think its based in a book.
The name is something like a french name. I dont really remember what is about, but i think its an adventure. I remember the first time i see someone talk about this game, was in a forum about the "best looking games on DS", but i can't find it.

i'm grateful to however help-me.

richterw

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
No. i'ts full 3D. And use both screens like this:

img_normal.jpg

Reactions: Deleted User

richterw

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
it's not Shrek, i put that screenshot as a example of how the game use the screens, like you have the action happening in the lower screen, and the other just have the rest of the scenario. Not Etrian Odyssey too.

It's a little obscure, and i've tried everything on google, but i can't remember the name...

RCJayce

The Defender Of Tomorrow
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kingdom Hearts? Try to post more info, like the characters, the argument of the game, the system, what kind of game is, all that stuff so we can help you.

richterw

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
No, it's none of those. I don't really know too much about this game. It's one of those games made by a unknown studio. For what i remember, it's an action adventure, based in a french book. At the time of the release, people talked about the graphics, being in full 3d and showing the scenario in both screens.
The hero looked like the guy from the movie "Atlantis: the lost empire"

ody81

Trophies
XP
Country
I think you might be thinking of a Diabolik game, french, action adventure, heavily stylised.
Or was that on PSP? :S

richterw

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
is a DS game, i'm sure. I'll take a look at some list with all ds games released to see if i remenber the name...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, I'm here.