What flash card should I get?

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by hazard99, Mar 27, 2010.

1. hazard99
    OP

hazard99 Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 21, 2009
    United States
    Hey everyone,

So I have an M3 Simply for my DSL... which I bought around 3 years ago. It's pretty outdated... and I doesn't have any support what so ever. I'm looking into getting a new flashcard that has compatibility for the newer games (HGSS and SMT especially). I've read that the Acekard 2 can play both games, but I know the the Supercard DSTWO will be released in April... and I'm not sure if I should wait for it, or go ahead and buy the Acekard.

I'm sure you all are much more involved with the flashcard community than I am, which is why I'm asking you all. What flash card do you suggest I get?

Thanks [​IMG]

2. Zerox8610

Zerox8610 GBAtemp Regular

Mar 19, 2010
    United States
    The Acekard 2i is roughly $16. Buy one now, and when the DSTwo comes out, buy that as well. AK2i is so cheap theres no reason to pass up such a well respected card. This is personally what im planning on doing. My AK2i is in the mail as we speak

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice