Hacking What does it mean when it hangs during the loading screen?

sir_seagill

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've had many cases of games stuck at the black screen when you click the play button but rarely when it hangs during the loading screen after the game is loaded and you've gone through the title screen.

This was one case.

according to http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/index.php/Wii...ty_List:_NTSC-J

1173 Deadly Creatures (WiiSOS) Tested on 3.2j with Wiikey 1.9g, WBB. wiifrii

I used something else other than wiifrii for the 'same' effect but it hanged on the loading game screen. Used wiifrii, reburnt, works.

Now, I'm trying to get the game 'G-force' (NTSC-U) working using WBB and wiifrii but it hangs on the loading game screen. (I also used neogamma to load it - didn't work on the normal menu)

Any idea what it means and how to fix it? thanks.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
g-force never hanged for me i played the whole game all the way through. ran it through cloader, with rev14 on pal 4.0e. you should really switch to usb it's the way to go now.

sir_seagill

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
you mean loading from an external hhd connected to usb? what was the program called again? usbloader? is that going to make a difference whether it's loaded from a dvd or hdd?

mine's a jap wii so things are alot different

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
of course it does it loads faster at usb 2.0 speed, has way better compatibility than hard mods, doesn't need gecko os, has 002 fix built in, discs who needs them install ALL your games on a single drive and more. the one i use is called usb loader GX or loadstructor's Cloader. nearly every game has problems on modchips these days ghostbusters, indy, g-force just to name a few. i got sick and tired of nearly every game failing to load on my wiikey so i switched to usb and never looked back the wiikey is there as backup now only. can't afford a hard drive? grab a $10 usb stick works just as good!

sir_seagill

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
interesting. yea, i'm currently saving up for an external hdd atm :}

ill try the 002 fix for now and see if that's what causes a hanging loading screen

thanks!

sir_seagill

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hm... 002 error fix didn't fix that problem.... maybe it's the video mode? I'm not sure how to do that eg. it's probably a US game on a JAP wii displaying on a PAL tv @.@

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
yeh it sounds the same as my region issues.

try force console default region in neogamma (if the game has PAL vid to display) or use preloaders region free 1 enabled and force region 2 enabled (on mine this runs NTSC-U and J flawlessly)

My wii is 4.1E btw.

sir_seagill

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
got it to work! These were the settings I did in neogamma:

In the Region options:
Boot language: Console default
Force Video: Wii
Patch Video: All
VID TV Patch: Yes
Patch Country String: Yes

I dono what most of that stuff means, but it got me past the loading screen and now I'm happy
biggrin.gif
looks like some nice simple fun

thanks guys :}

the real SUX2BU

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sir_seagill said:
got it to work! These were the settings I did in neogamma:

In the Region options:
Boot language: Console default
Force Video: Wii
Patch Vdieo: All
VID TV Patch: Yes
Patch Country Country String: Yes

I dono what most of that stuff means, but it got me past the loading screen and now I'm happy
biggrin.gif
looks like some nice simple fun

thanks guys :}
Dude, you KICK ASS. After searching for about 2 hours your post fixed my G-Force Problem.

DaMummy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Bladexdsl said:
of course it does it loads faster at usb 2.0 speed, has way better compatibility than hard mods, doesn't need gecko os, has 002 fix built in, discs who needs them install ALL your games on a single drive and more. the one i use is called usb loader GX or loadstructor's Cloader. nearly every game has problems on modchips these days ghostbusters, indy, g-force just to name a few. i got sick and tired of nearly every game failing to load on my wiikey so i switched to usb and never looked back the wiikey is there as backup now only. can't afford a hard drive? grab a $10 usb stick works just as good!
lol, did you just say that usb loaders are more compatible then hard mods? just cause your crappy old 2005 wiikey cant run jack doesnt mean any random usb loader is better, check up on some real modchips, ones that run anything no problem, no patching, not even dual layer games with all that bricklayer and dvd-rom bs, just burn and slide into wii, no crappy 3x or usb 2.0 speeds or having to use 43 different usb loaders to get different games working, just burn and insert

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Musk sues Hyundai in 3... 2... 1...