What do you want in RPG Maker DS

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Hop2089, Jan 12, 2010.

Jan 12, 2010
  1. Hop2089
    OP

Member Hop2089 Cute>Hot

United States
    What do you all want in RPG Maker DS? your wishlist can contain anything you want in this game including features from other RPG Maker games on the PC, Handhelds, and the consoles.

Also check these sites for more ideas and information

Here

Here

2. Sir-Fritz

Member Sir-Fritz GBAtemp Maniac

Australia
    RGSS, Character portraits, vehicles, tileset system from rpgmaker xp, mapping system from rpgmaker xp. Thats all i can think of right now.

3. Private|Par

Member Private|Par GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Australia
    I haven't seen much if anything about this, but it really excites me. I used to use 2000 back in the day, when I was about 10 and thought I could make RPGs. Big mistake.
    I want a realtime battle system though, I think 2003 had that, although I believe the general consensus amongst the community was that 2003 sucked.

4. nugundam0079

Member nugundam0079 GBAtemp Fan

United States

You and me both brother..I tried making an rpg...it was amusing for the first 2 minutes..then i stopped lol I use VX though.

5. Sir-Fritz

Member Sir-Fritz GBAtemp Maniac

Australia
    Theirs more custom stuff for 2003 then any other version that ive seen (not sure about 95 or 2000 but theirs alot more then xp and vx).

6. Hisiru

Member Hisiru GBAtemp Regular

Brazil
    vehicles, big space for games (I saw 12 slots, maybe you can make 12 games but what about the limit of each game?), good variety (sprites, characters, objects etc) and that's all I really need.

-Edit-
    Oh another thing: Western launch.

7. Hop2089
    OP

Member Hop2089 Cute>Hot

United States
    Variables (for things such as the designation of items, weapons, armor, and accessories to be used only by a certain character) and a good variety of DLC, since there will be free DLC in the game, oh yeah and a bow and hand cannons since I haven't seen either in any screenshot even the Gamespot Japan screenshots.