What do you think we´ll see on e3??

asher

^ Liar
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
ok so here are some wild guesses from me...
if you post some...please be realistic. or at least cool.

MICROSOFT.

this guys wont show anything very surprising but will
remain on the coolest and nearest release games of
the show.

they will show
HALO 3 (playable)
MASS EFFECT (almost done)
BLUE DRAGON (done since 6 months ago)
Lost Odyssey (near complete but in japanese)
Dead Rising 2 (with a las vegas setting but i would prefer a beach setting)
Gears of War 2 (on teaser... will be the last part of its conference)
FABLE 2 (first time playable)
-SOMETHING TIM SCHAFER´s made-
BANJO 3 (mario galaxy`s rival)
CRYSYS
HALO WARS (for this year)

the biggest surprise will be microsoft getting some hot and key exclusives.
not only games but developers too... maybe sucker punch or something like
that. no microsoft portable yet but a lot of games for windows compatibility with xbox users.

SONY

sony will show the coolest games of the show but also almost everything for 2008 or 2009.
and they will take a lot of the conference to defend theyre console that could make it boring.
they will show a psp slim and maybe a real upgrade with psp 1 compatibility. they also will show
something to compete with the wii... maybe some serious support for the ps2 with a new
controller or something like that which will make their efforts going almost 50/50 to ps3 and ps2.
with big games still being released for the ps2... maybe a new ff spinoff or a dragon quest.

it will show some expensive exclusives from important developers but from new franchises.

NEW EXCLUSIVE GAME FROM ROCKSTAR
NEW EXCLUSIVE GAME FROM BANDAI/NAMCO
NEW EXCLUSIVE GAME FROM the ex Clover
NEW EXCLUSIVE GAME FROM CAPCOM
METAL GEAR SOLID 4 (playable, ps3 exclusive, and being released this year)
DINO CRISIS 4
A NEW DEVIL MAY CRY-ESQUE GAME FROM CAPCOM
JAK 4
SLY 4
RATCHET (ALMOST DONE)
RESISTANCE 2
KILLZONE 2
CASTLEVANIA 2-D (exclusive, with odin sphere kinda 2-d with ps3 power)

an unexpected very very cool HOME feature.

PSP will get a lot of support... hundreds of games that will make the system attractive for
a new market maybe kids and teens with a new smaller and less flashy and more colorful psp.

NINTENDO

i really dont know what to expect from this guys... they will announce hundreds and hundreds of
ds and wii games but most of them japan only. they will announce an upgraded mii channel with
maybe some towns and shops to go with your friend codes´s friends. maybe a real mii game a real
focused mii game. they will not announce a new zelda but maybe an spin-off or something. they will
show some seriously cool Nintendo DS games with features you wouldnt imagine or ever wanted but
youll want them after the show. wii will get a real online network with miis and something achievement like
but lighter and for the whole family. the biggest surprise (cross my fingers) will be a NEW GAMEBOY
wich will not have cartridge games but a kinda all-online feature that will be focused as a NINTENDO TRIBUTE
with deep personalization with all your nintendo game themes. think of it as a flashy portable virtual console.
they will also announce some NEW (notice the new) games for NES or SNES... and incorporate GBA, GBC and GB
games to their virtual console. (Gameboy advance on virtual console?? kinda obvious.)

MARIO GALAXY (PLAYABLE)
ZELDA SPIN-OFF
METROID PRIME 3
NEW 2-D METROID FOR DS
WARIO LAND WII
A NEW MARIO GAME FOR DS (maybe something like mario 64 2 for DS or a new super mario sequel)
MARIO KART WII (damn i want this)
MARIO KART DS update or sequel
kid icarus DS or Wii??
another RE exclusive
HOTEL DUSK FOR WII (lots of adventure wii games... point and click interactive games)
B R A W L ROBUST ONLINE
WII SPORTS 2
WII PLAY 2
MARIO TENNIS OR GOLF FOR WII
A NEW MARIO THEMED SPORT
WAVE RACE WII

as for full support from third parties that will seek some of the money nintendo
its printing right now.

so...what do you think?

lagman

I wish I was green.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
Launch a new console at the E3 -or anywhere- would be very stupid on Nintendo's part. So they wont.
I think we'll see a new and "unexpected" character for Smash Bros and maybe something about the Sonic/Mario olympic game.
The big three been playable it's a possibility. No new Zelda but footage from the Phantom Hourglass game.
I'm not expecting something really outstanding to happen :/

Jax

Pip Pip Cheerioink!
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Not a Zelda spin-off, but ZELDA WII!

And I would love a Super Metroid remake like they did with NSMB!

Mewgia

drifter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
just so you know, Jak 3 was the last of the "main" Jak & Daxter games ( D:) so we won't be seeing a Jak 4 (though I wish it was possible, I love that series to death). There may be some spinoff games in the same universe, but it will probably be different characters ect.

And as for Nintendo, chances are that they will be showing a lot of Brawl as it is the their most-anticipated game. Hopefully there will be a release date (or at least a release month :/) and some new characters announced.

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nintendo should do more slot-1 slot-2 linkage functions. An expansion pack for Mario Kart DS with more tracks/characters + improved wifi(with better cheat prevention). I wish...
nyanya.gif

asher

^ Liar
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Nintendo should do more slot-1 slot-2 linkage functions. An expansion pack for Mario Kart DS with more tracks/characters + improved wifi(with better cheat prevention). I wish...
nyanya.gif

i just dont get it... why nintendo its so shy while doing mario kart... only one per system...
not enough mario kart... and if you think about it... mario kart its the best multiplayer nintendo game.

ppl would say smash brothers.. but nah...

also remember new super mario bros multiplayer? that shit rocked ... i would love to see
and all-multiplayer game for the DS. with lots of levels and different rules.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=c95QJXRKdIw&pp=ygUdcmFtYm8gMiBtaXNzaW9uIGFjY29tcGxpc2hlZCA%3D