Gaming what diffrence between ps1 isos and eboots

progaor06

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have read you can play the games as iso or csos or eboots what the diffrence? I"m getting psp for my birthday,Do i need to get pandoras battery,If I'm only going to use my psp to play ps1 games not psp isos. I have never owned psp so all advice and help would be appreicated.

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
PSP games - Rip a UMD to get an ISO (an image of the game playable on CFW PSP's). Compress that image to make it as small as possible and you get a CSO.

PSX games - Rip a PSX game disc to get an ISO (not playable on any PSP's). Convert to a format compatible with a CFW PSP using one of many apps, and you get an EBOOT.PBP which will be playable.

PurplePox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PM me your e-mail I have a list of pre converted PSX games I can send you, the list is like 720 games long. Giver or take
yaypsp.gif

progaor06

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok so psp games are isos and the ps1 games are eboots.my question is if i play ps1 games should i get pandoras battery since im using custom firmware?or is there emulator out there that makes eboots without having to use custom firmware!!

kind of on tight budget wanna get the best out my new psp as of april 15th when i get it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1BDM1oBRJ8