What did you name 'Hero' in Devil Survivor?

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
Kira
Yamato
ImGod

biggrin.gif
yes, another lame thing by me
biggrin.gif

Youkai

Demon
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I'm just Youkai X ...

well not the best name but still i think its little bit funny to fight with demons as Youkai (= Demon)
and after what happens after the fight against Beldr it does even fit a little bit more i think, even thaught i am not that sure yet and don't want to spoil anyone

(is there even still anyone here that did not beat Beldr yet ???)

Youkai

Demon
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
mrfatso said:
me, a tad busy playing MMSF3 :|

lulz i am forcing me to not start the Ryusei no Rockman 3 before completing Shin Megami Tensei ...

my problem is i start several games at the same time and hardly complete even one but i never stoped a Rockman.exe game before completion and the shin megami tensei game is great as well so i need to complete it now ... else i will never.

// and i am already playing another code r simultanously oO just can't find that damned way into Mathews fathers office -.- //

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
Youkai said:
mrfatso said:
me, a tad busy playing MMSF3 :|

lulz i am forcing me to not start the Ryusei no Rockman 3 before completing Shin Megami Tensei ...

my problem is i start several games at the same time and hardly complete even one but i never stoped a Rockman.exe game before completion and the shin megami tensei game is great as well so i need to complete it now ... else i will never.

// and i am already playing another code r simultanously oO just can't find that damned way into Mathews fathers office -.- //

offtopic:
true, i have a bunch of games stopped midway, i hope i don stop playing MMSF3 till the end instead of what happen with my previous game, played till the final boss and forgotten about it till recently, lol

on-topic: hmm, what do u guys think of me naming my character, i am in the beginning anyway, so i can keep redoing it as long as possible
biggrin.gif

Iam
aFag
nick: NoYouR

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Akiyo said:
lol, my friend named his MC Moot.

Google moot if you dont know who he is. you've been living under the digital rock.

I hope you're not talking about moot that cross dressing faggot owner of 4chan.

Wintrale

Trophies
XP
Country
Started a new save yesterday, since I got bored of the stat spread and choices I had made... Kei "Akiba" Hisoka is his new name. His nickname is Akiba for two reasons - one, that's the shorter name for Akihabara (my favourite place in Japan, I think I've spent a good 50'000 yen there overall) and because that's the nickname of one of my favourite characters in Metal Gear Solid 4.

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hoppy June Hop

Started New Game + after barely beating the final level in Yuzu's story, those angels aren't the toughies, they can be beaten easily especially with Phys Drain and Phys Reflect, it's Izuna and Amane that will decimate you.

nyaonyao

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I admit to having watched the intro movie of the game but other than 1st names displayed during the movie I had no idea what the character's surnames were. I named my MC:

Ichirou
Hida
Hero

I searched for something related to "son of man" hence Ichirou. Next I wanted a last name that starts with Hi or He so as to make the nickname Hero make sense. I chose Hida from a list of common surnames. Lo and behold Naoya's surname is Hida! L0L They're cousins after all. I find it truly amusing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    why
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, it's not funny
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    ok
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wut?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's not funny
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    So two cannibals where eating a clown and one says to the other. Hey does this taste funny to you?
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What do you call a slow car? Retired
    +1
    Did you hear about the police car that someone stole the wheels off of? The police are working tirelessly to find the thieves.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A firefighter got arrested for assault his main claim was what I was told he was on fire
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What do you call a hooker with a runny nose? Full
    +2
    What do you tell a woman with two black eyes? Nothing you already told her twice!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Diddy also works
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A scientist heard the word batman so he put a naked lady in a cage with a bat
    Chuck Norris won a staring contest, with the sun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A vampires favorite thing to do is moon you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What's the difference between an airplane, and Ken's mom? Not everyone has been in an airplane.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What's the difference between @BigOnYa and his wife? Nothing both want to bone me
    +3
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck norris
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    how do i know? you're a guy, and he wants to bone every guy on this site (maybe, idk)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He wants to bone anything with a dick
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night, big day tomorrow. Congrats.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7iLZ35NrQt/?igsh=MWd2Z3U0dmNlMmNxcw==