Android What device(s) do you have?

freaksloan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have a Acer Iconia A500 32GB, not rooted but thinking of doing it in the very near future,

I also have a Sony PRS-T1 e-reader, is rooted with the boroda root.

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have a Acer Iconia A500 32GB, not rooted but thinking of doing it in the very near future,

If you didn't know already but an ICS leaked for the A500, you can download it and update your A500 now. Go to XDA and check it out.

ilman

Gbatemp's Official Noise Eraser
Trophies
XP
Country
lg optimus 2x
Rom: cyanogenmod 7.1, the buggiest system menu ever :angry: (turns on wifi, 20 seconds later it disconnects from the network;youtube videos load forever, many adwlauncher crashes)

freaksloan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

If you didn't know already but an ICS leaked for the A500, you can download it and update your A500 now. Go to XDA and check it out.

Thanks, I will check it out.

nico445

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
LG Optimus Chic, Cyanogenmod 7.1, Ordered a ZTE Blade for my sister because it's a great phone for the low price. going to install the official cyanogenmod 7.1 or does anybody have a advice for another rom? :P

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
LG Optimus Chic, Cyanogenmod 7.1, Ordered a ZTE Blade for my sister because it's a great phone for the low price. going to install the official cyanogenmod 7.1 or does anybody have a advice for another rom? :P
lol... an interesting distinction I've heard between the likes of palm/blackberry and android/iPhone is "Smart phone" versus "Super phone", or else "PDA phone" versus "Smart phone"

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, few posts back I mentioned my G-Nex. Recently I unlocked the bootloader, installed CWM, flashed an AOKP rom with francos kernel and gapps, thing is amazing. Set the DPI down to 240, and wow does it look nice.

Two people came in to work today with a Galaxy Nexus, they were having connection problems with it. I still know little about Android, but I pulled mine out to compare some settings on theirs and they were like "That's the same phone?" Yeah, I just have a custom ROM and some modified display settings. They were like "wat." In the end we couldn't figure out the problem. But that isn't even my job, because I don't deal with the phones. (Not that it ever stops me from trying to help)

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, I should add - Pandigital Novel 7" color e-reader/tablet.

Thing is a piece of shit. Stock 2.0, flashed a custom 2.1 rom to it, 256mb ram, 1gb internal memory, resistive (not capacitive, so no multitouch) screen, crap backlight, crap wifi, no bluetooth, garbage everything.

(If anyone wants a tablet for around 40 bucks (or trade), lemee know ;) )

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1