What? DealWoot is evolving! *Update*

thedarkness360

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I Have ordered from many diff. company's over the years and I gota say once I found dealwoot I stuck with them. I will only order from GAMEBYGAME (formerly dealwoot) the prices are right the service is right the quality is right and now the name is right. Good looking out guys!!

pristinemog

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ooooh, I'M IN
biggrin.gif
!

Cius

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
well i never did visit the site but just taking a look at it now i like the look, its very clean and you can find everything without clutter. GamebyGame does sound like a more professional name than dealwoot though so good choice on the renaming.

mike_rox1

Trophies
XP
Country
Hope you do well with your new name... GameByGame, now thats a website i would use, Dealwoot, sounds kinda dodgey.
LOVE THE NAME

enarky

owls?
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
Why did this have to be a frontpage post? This competition seems to serve only the purpose to make it known that some random store is now some other random store.

GBATemp used to be independent from modchip stores with ads on the right side of the page being the exception. This just feels wrong. They sponsor the site, they give away free review units to reviewers and now they are frontpage news.

When is too much too much? I hope GBATemp staff gave this question some thought before posting that competition.

juggernaut911

GBAtemp Slut!
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
Does this mean faster servers? Their servers are already fine but sometimes, they are slow for me, not too slow, but like 5 sec a page slow.

I plan on purchasing my DSi from GBG due to Gamestop sucking hard.

Congrats guys!

NeoZeroEXE

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Interesting. Very interesting. Low shipping prices are always good... Now if only they had some sort of local store or something. Eh, I've been meaning to get a new flashcard sometime soon, anyways. I guess I have a new place to look now.

pamtayls

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm looking for their international shipping information and all I can find is about importing and the legalities being my responsibility?

do you ship to Australia?

jHoNDoE

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had some problems with my CycloDS MicroSD reader and they replaced it in seconds w/out any question. awesome job!
the new one is a cool name btw
biggrin.gif

Disco

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I just checked the site and it's very nice. Very intuitive, I like the idea that you can choose a couple of premade packets for slot 1 flashcarts!

L

Lyuse

I have never bought my flashcards online but since my R4 broke just yesterday I may buy one from the new store

Unquestionable

Trophies
XP
Country
Good for them, seems to be a solid online shop. Will definitely compare with their prices before buying any new flashcarts in the future. :]

~Unquestionable

PW1337

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Tyralyon said:
How are they non profit? I assume they make money on the things they sell? Do they ship outside the US?
No, that wasn't part of the quote, so when it says Remember, we're a non profit and ad-free site it's referring to GBAtemp, not GameByGame.com
wink.gif

Well, the site looks good. If I ever get a DSi, they'll be an option for getting a flashcard for it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol