What? DealWoot is evolving! *Update*

W

WW3

nice solid site design, have the cyclo sd evolution right in plain site as soon as you pull up the site a plus for some not really a negative for others although it will most likely stimulate people to buy it
smile.gif
smart move game by game
wink.gif
also the design is good flash is slow on some systems and non functioning on others. free shipping rocks as always, google checkout and paypal is a really nice touch like i said before a nice solid site. i wish the best of luck to you!

good luck
always, WW3

Spartan117H3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know why they actually changed the name of their site to that? I figure DealWoot would lose a crapload of customers since the site URL has actually changed. I mean at least have a thing that says DW has changed on www.DealWoot.com or something. Anyways, I've never bought from there, I've always bought from RealHotStuff and DealExtreme. I find RealHotStuff a little cheaper than DealWoot so I buy there if I need fast shipping, otherwise, I get my stuff from DealExtreme. DealWoot is a good site though, I would reccomend it.

Niteblood

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I bought my cyclods from dealwoot, and i think it is great that they are staying true to their goals of customer satisfaction. They have excellent shipping, and excellent prices on their products.

linkotd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its nice to see that they are doing well. i did have the pleasure of ordering from them. they were very fast and the prices were better than other sites. Got to love them huh?

antiaverage

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had not heard about using your affiliates as a positive method of support for this site. I had wondered since the day I joined about donating, etc. Now I get two news stories in one! Not only do I get to hear about this excellent deal site for my gaming supplies, but I can also support my favorite gaming forum! How could you beat that? Thank you GBATemp, and thank you GameByGame for your fantastic support of the gaming community.

shadow1w2

Still here.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Heh. Gamebygame makes more sense I say.
DealWoot sounds more generic.

Hmm, free shipping with no tax, nice.
Now if only they had that XCM Wii video to USB adapter I've been hunting for.

I've always wanted to try an Acekard too. :3
Good luck to all the other posters.

Orc

‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Aren't these the people that tinymonkeyt con to give her free flashcarts?
Looks like an okay site. They even plan to host homebrew there I see, with that Rom Center thing.
What they should do though is link to GBAtemp's reviews, since they're partners and all that shit.
...and that prize set is okay. Only thing I hate about the AK2i is that it likes to hang even with the slightest bumps in the DSi. Have to reinsert the card to get it working again. #%^$%%&#$

But who am I kidding? The only problem I see about winning an AK2i is that I've already won one.
smileipb2.png

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Why didn't I see that give away earlier? Theres no way I'm gonna win now. Oh well, its worth a shot. I could use any flash cart right now. An acekard sounds like a great option!

Golds

Old Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for keeping us posted about the name change.
DealWoot was a good name, but gametogame seems much better for what they do.

TheWingless

Wafuu~
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Congrats to them on the new website I suppose? Though I wonder if they'll have a new GBATemp account now! I also hear many good things about them so I may try them in the future. Good luck to them!

Though I did notice they spelled "Edge", "Egde" on their website on their front page. Just thought I should point that out.

oxenh

The most unknown member of GBAtemp
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
i never buy anything from there before, but i´m planning to upgrade from my ds to a dsi so maybe i should take a look in the site

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work