What? DealWoot is evolving! *Update*

superpunch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've gone to dealwoot many times in the past. Highly recomended. Gotta catch em' all gamebygame. Acekard 2i I choose you.
shy.gif

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
sounds great, been meaning to pick up an ak2i but every time i feel like going to the bank to deposit cash i do something else instead
frown.gif

Mark McDonut

GBATemp's Resident Ghostbuster
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah there was a card in my shipment last week when I got my ez 3-in-1 about this.
Their shipping has to be the fastest I've dealt with yet too, got my cyclods evo from them and neither shipment took more than 2-3 days. As long as they stick around, that's good by me
biggrin.gif

Artheido

Trophies
Website
artheido.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Never bought from Dealwoot because of the lack of outside America support and the site just wasn't clear enough so I didn't bother wasting my time finding out.

Don't really see the point of the name change, Game By Game, in my opinion, sounds generic
unsure.gif

gungrave70

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have Ordered several carts from them in the past (3 M3 reals,A CylcoDS,and 2 Acekard2.1) and they have always provided excellent service,As long as they continue to offer the great level of service they have in the past than their name matters not to me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Fine, doesn't have to be uremums, it can be your dildo.