Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
mascot.gif
What? DealWoot is evolving! *Update!*
DealWoot is now GameByGame.com

Just a quick note to let you all know that one of our affiliates - DealWoot, are re-launching their website along with a brand new name. Their store is now called GameByGame.com. Here's what the guys at GameByGame.com have to say:

GameByGame.com Team said:
*** DealWoot.com is now GameByGame.com! ***​
We changed our name from DealWoot.com to GameByGame.com to provide a better focus on the gaming community. Although our name changed, our mission has not. Our primary objective has always been to offer superior customer service while delivering great value. With even more reliable, speedy, and superior customer service, we will continue to be your Premier Retailer for video game accessories.
Of course, they still offer the same products and level of service as they always have. Remember, we're a non profit and ad-free site, so the best way to support us is to visit our affiliates when shopping!

GameByGame_GBAtemp_Ak2iGiveaway.png
To celebrate the launch of GameByGame.com and their continued partnership with GBAtemp, the generous team there are giving away three sets of the above! (that's an Acekard 2i, a 2GB Sandisk micro SD and DSi screen protector!!). Fancy being one of the lucky three winners? All you need to do is leave a comment in this thread! It's that simple!

There are just three rules to abide by. 1) Only one post per member , 2) Double accounts will not be tolerated (1 post per IP) , 3) Say something constructive! No one word posts or spam!

All eligible posts will be put into a raffle, and three winners will be picked completely at random. If you do not follow these rules, you will not be included in the raffle (checks will be made). The draw will be made on Sunday 26th April at midnight (GMT), so you have approximately 3 days to get your post in!

Good luck! And thanks to the GameByGame.com team. Stay tuned to GBAtemp for more announcements soon!
*Update* WINNERS ANNOUNCED! Drumroll please!

We've just pulled three names from the hat! And the winners of the Acekard 2i bundle donated by GameByGame.com are.....

hyperz69 -- RanmaFreak -- bp2000
Well done, guys! And thanks to everyone for entering! Would the three winners kindly PM me with their full name and shipping address so we can get those prizes sent out as soon as possible!

Stay tuned for more competitions soon!

Thanks to the GameByGame.com team for supplying us with the prizes... For everyone else, we promise to get a new news post up soon!

icon11.gif
Visit GameByGame.com
discuss.png
Discuss

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Well, they finally did it, I remember seeing that this is planned!

One of the best sites for buying flashcarts, very fast and reliable..
Very cool of them to offer those "prizes"..shame that being mod actually has a downside too
tongue.gif

Salamantis

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've never bought from there, but I'll be checking out their stock now. It might have some nice things
smile.gif

Anyways, thanks to the Game by Game crew for this fancy loot and service, and since it's affilated by GBATemp it must be good
tongue.gif

SylvWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Damn, what a great contest. The site seems like it could be nice to shop from, almost like a faster version of DealExtreme, albeit more expensive. I'll be sure to check there in the future.

vasego

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Always kinda worry about Renaming an existing product. If it aint broke don't fix it, but in this case it might up your hit count in google. So, best of luck, and I am sure all your regular customers shall surely follow. Plus we all know it's the new customers you are trying to bring in anyway.

wilddenim

Candy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well, I can't say I've ordered from DealWoot, uh, Game by Game. Their delivery charges to UK is daft, just like Real Hot Stuff, charging £20-30 for delivery!

Okay, bang gone my prize!
tongue.gif

CannonBallZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I kinda like the name dealwoot, it's something you could shout out...DEALWOOT!!
Game by Game does sound more dignified

qlum

Posting when needed
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
lol I never even noticed the partner sites. for me that bar at the right was just something to block so the pages loads a little bit faster.
did they give any reason to change names? like expending

(one post before i started making a post page 2 when i posted)
hopefully this doesn't bring Chinatown wars like loading times

rockbmi

Trophies
XP
Great, i bought a few things from them before, Recommended by me and a few mates who also spent their hard earned cash with them. Oh and great new name.

haringtonl

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm nice choice of a name. Your website would be more popular when people google keywords that relate to your website. I hope this all works out for you!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."