What console should I get next?

I-Fatman

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'd recommend getting yourself a Gizmondo. You certainly won't enjoy it, but at least you'll win yourself some street cred (in streets where people have heard of the Gizmondo).
I don't think my any of my friends know what Gizmondo is. I had to google it to remember that I read about it a little some time ago.
A PS2... because of the variety of games and stuff

And what about a Sega Saturn? the 2D games are so awesome! *cough* Radiant silvergun *cough*
I'll get one of those as well after I have bought 3DS and PS2 and maybe Genesis.

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
PS2, PSP, PS3, X360. Probably in that order. (Don't have a 360 myself, thus the PS3 > 360).

PS2 is one hell of a machine. Lots of great games and currently at almost free prices (over 100 hour games for $5? Count me in!).

PSP is just an excellent machine with great graphics. If Sony hadn't focused so much on the PS3 in the west, the PSP would probably have quite a bit of more content. If nothing else, hit it with CFW and enjoy emulations for quite a few older consoles :)

PS3 for a fantastic console. Believe it or not, the PS3 has had more playtime from me than the PS2 did in it's time (though it's catching up now that the games are so cheap).

360 for nice exclusives (I've got most multiplats for the PS3, but it's also possible on the 360).

The 3DS isn't that great compared to the DS in regards to game libraries. Just like the PSVita: They're great consoles, but not really at the best they could offer (yet).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: it won't make it better or worse