Hacking what chips should I buy to jailbreak my trinity xbox 360?

Doolog

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hi, I'm new in xbox 360 jailbreak, I've just seen some videos on Youtube, with some soldering tools at hand and practiced soldering a little bit when I tried to fix my broken car key chips.
I have a xbox 360 slim, trinity motherboard, 4gb, and just wondering which chips should I buy from ebay, there so many options and makes my confused.
First, what's the name of the chip to read Nand?
Second, the what kind of chip should I use for RGH?
Please excuse me for asking such beginner's questions but I am really passionate for a try all on my own from scratch.
Thank you.

brickmii82

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you sure it's a trinity board? They did come in 4 gb versions, but not for very long. They're somewhat rare.

1. I recommend the JR Programmer V2 for nand reads and writes and modchip programming.
2. I recommend the original Coolrunner rev C for trinity boards. You can do an SRGH with the Ace v3 but its a bit more complicated and less consistent.

Doolog

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Are you sure it's a trinity board? They did come in 4 gb versions, but not for very long. They're somewhat rare.

1. I recommend the JR Programmer V2 for nand reads and writes and modchip programming.
2. I recommend the original Coolrunner rev C for trinity boards. You can do an SRGH with the Ace v3 but its a bit more complicated and less consistent.

Thanks for your recommendations
yeah, I started to doubt if it is trinity or not, I could not remember when and where I have read the method to judge the motherboard model,
微信图片_20180905005731.jpg
微信图片_20180905005742.jpg
here are 2 back panel photos, could you have a look and a quick check?
Thank you

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-