What can you do with a Ryzen cpu

Discussion in 'Computer Games and General Discussion' started by Bernhard, Jul 26, 2017.

1. Bernhard
    OP

Bernhard BorderPsycho

May 2, 2016
    United States
    can it run Emulators like CEMU or the ps3 Emulator? ^^ or is a 6700k better for such emulators?

2. Small Kat

Small Kat PC addict

May 24, 2015
    United States
    The "ps3 emulator" is still under process, and even a person with 12 cores can't get playable frames. In cemu, it depends on the game... but its mostly cpu dependent. (The 6700k is better by like 3% in gaming without overclocking, but ryzen is better price for performance.)

Last edited by Small Kat, Jul 26, 2017
    Lemon_ likes this.
  3. TotalInsanity4

TotalInsanity4 GBAtemp Supreme Overlord

Dec 1, 2014
    United States
    Under a rock
    I'd actually say Ryzen is comparable to the similarly clocked Kaby Lake counterpart

4. GreatCrippler

GreatCrippler Greatness Fallen

Mar 27, 2010
    United States
    Grand Junction, Colorado
    Compared to friends running full Ryzen AMD card setups my Haswell + GTX 970 still seems to hold up better for the most part. Frame drops seem to rampant with the Ryzen series.

5. Bernhard
    OP

Bernhard BorderPsycho

May 2, 2016
    United States
    its soo dofficult

it would be MUCH easier if... the number of cores counted.... soo screw it ... :/

i ve a 1700x ... sooo i would be interested if i could get good framerates with it ( better in comparism with my ps3 slim and wii u)

i ve a gtx1080ti too ;3 soo what do you guys think.. could i get better framerate ?

6. Lemon_

Lemon_ Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Oct 31, 2015
    Argentina
    Of course you get mad when your 1080Ti won't give you silky smooth cinematic 59FPS in some games

7. Bernhard
    OP

Bernhard BorderPsycho

May 2, 2016
    United States
    if cemu or the ps3 emulator...isnt well optimiced for the 1080ti... thaaan yeah... no good fps for me ... xD soo you guess it s good optimiced ?