Strag0

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
With the advent of emulation I've found myself becoming increasingly overwhelmed by the number of games I'd "Like to play". Sadly, I rarely complete a game since I spread my interests thin between games. I'm curious as to what are your game playing habits? As in, do you complete games on a regular basis (if you do, how do you keep yourself from starting other games) or do you find yourself overwhelmed by the number of games that you "want to play"?

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm all over the map with games. I play a little of this and a little of that, bouncing from game to game like a super ball, never really finishing most games.

I figure if I never actually finish a game, I will still have it to play later when the tidal wave of releases slows down.
biggrin.gif

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
I'm all over the map with games. I play a little of this and a little of that, bouncing from game to game like a super ball, never really finishing most games.

I figure if I never actually finish a game, I will still have it to play later when the tidal wave of releases slows down.Â
biggrin.gif

Same here, kind of, I hardly ever finish games (except for those that engross me to the point that the only time I stop playing is when there's a powercut/DS runs out of battery) without going from game to game and going back and forth (often forgetting about many along the way).

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With the advent of emulation I've found myself becoming increasingly overwhelmed by the number of games I'd "Like to play". Sadly, I rarely complete a game since I spread my interests thin between games. I'm curious as to what are your game playing habits? As in, do you complete games on a regular basis (if you do, how do you keep yourself from starting other games) or do you find yourself overwhelmed by the number of games that you "want to play"?
Wow, I'm glad its not just me. I'm in the same situation.

TGBoy

Trophies
XP
Country
same situation here..
but force myself to play the game .. like DS i just keep a single game in the flastcart ... so i play only tat game
Wii though its difficult, only the popular titles keep me engaged

zeppo

change my avatar!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Half the games I dl I play once, then delete and they just stay on my computer. The other half I play to completion or near completion. If I don't like it, I just delete it.

Chotaz

I'm back! :D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

Wow, I'm glad its not just me. I'm in the same situation.

I 3rd that
yaynds.gif

Strag0

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, I think that listening to the same 15 songs on the music player in my dad's car all the time made me kind of hate "normal" music.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, them use your hands
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Those are tired from last night
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, stop touching yourself
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I wasn't
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, then stop doing whatever you were doing last night
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Uremum
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    -insert uremum joke here-
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Too late
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I seen a bunny rabbit get swept up and taken by a hawk yesterday in my back yard, it left a bunch of rabbit hair in grass. Wild to see it fly off carrying a rabbit.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, was Luke that Bunny rabbit?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh it was a small rabbit without lipstick, or no UFO propaganda
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Was Leo the hawk
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I didn't see any kissing and loving, so prob not
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    True hawks have more pride
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    [awaits K3Nv2's remarks for me] :unsure:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @AncientBoi, would be a better lover to luke he knows how to get in personal space better
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    [sips my ☕ ]
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The other night was watching tv in my screened in porch, and heard something walking on my porch roof, thought maybe it was a raccoon, so I grabbed my rifle and went out to look, it was just a duck, lol
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Shoot the duck free meal
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Not allowed here in Ohio without Duck hunting permit, n it not in season yet.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just say it was trespassing and you thought it was ancientboi
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    We can shoot racoon, possums, skunks, cayottes tho
    +1
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: We can shoot racoon, possums, skunks, cayottes tho +1