Gaming What are your favorite Retro Game Challenge games?

War

Take it easy~
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
I've been playing this game non-stop, it's so addicting! I'm only up to Star Prince right now, and I love it. My favorites so far are The first shooter and Star Prince. Didn't really care for Rally King, and Haggle Man was annoying as hell. What games were your favorite?

sgand

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm still trying to figure out how to shoot the two warping ships to beat the 2nd challenge on the first game. As soon as I fire at one, they stop blinking.

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i like Rally King.
its cute.
music sounds so...raw
graphics are pixelly but in a good way.
i thought haggle man was pretty good too.

Seven

oh hell no
Trophies
Website
phantasme.tumblr.com
XP
Country
United States
None whatsoever.
smileipb2.png

Can't say I enjoy the grinding with archaic skill names and slightly annoying dungeons. They take me back, but quite back enough to have me sacrifice RPG conveniences.

Goshogun1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really enjoy Star Prince. One of my all time favorite shooters is Aleste, and Guardian Legend. For some reason it reminds me of them a lot. Especially the bosses. Haggle Man 1 is my second fave, and is really fun once you try and do some tricks in it.
Sadly, I thought I would like Guadia the most, but for some reason it bores me.

Edit: I have only played less than an hour of Guadia Quest, so my mind will probably change as I get farther.

triften

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not very far into it yet, but I enjoyed the opening shooter and the general premise of the game. Really unique and well-designed. I'm eager to unlock the 10-hour RPG I've heard about. Anyone get that far yet? Is it cool?

cupajoe

Have a cup of joe!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Goshogun1 said:
I really enjoy Star Prince. One of my all time favorite shooters is Aleste, and Guardian Legend. For some reason it reminds me of them a lot. Especially the bosses. Haggle Man 1 is my second fave, and is really fun once you try and do some tricks in it.
They even hype you up for it in the game, I was so excited. But it turns out they only hype you up for tedium.
frown.gif

War

Take it easy~
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
sgand said:
I'm still trying to figure out how to shoot the two warping ships to beat the 2nd challenge on the first game. As soon as I fire at one, they stop blinking.
Ok, when the stage starts, DON'T SHOOT ANYTHING and wait for the Insektors to get in formation. You're gonna see a shining one. Shoot ONLY that one and the warp will appear.

Goshogun1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cupajoe said:
Goshogun1 said:
They even hype you up for it in the game, I was so excited. But it turns out they only hype you up for tedium.
frown.gif

And RPGs are my favorite genre too. Oh well, maybe it gets better...? Only time will tell.

g.crow

beide mittelfinger hoch
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
sgand said:

you have to shoot the blinking ship first. dont shoot anything else. when its destroyed a warp gate will open. shoot it till you warp.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntjkwIXWtrc&ab_channel=Apple I feel uncomfortable from watching...