what are some great exclusives?

Discussion in 'Xbox One - Games & Content' started by leonmagnus99, Nov 21, 2018.

1. leonmagnus99
    OP

leonmagnus99 GBAtemp Psycho!

Apr 2, 2013
    United States
    Seinegald
    I've never been into the xbox but always loved Halo back on the original xbox, how have things changed with halo.
    are there 2 halo games on the xboxone?

also what are some other really good games that would make the xbox ones with buying , lastly which is the better version, the one s or is there an x version which plays games in 4k ?
    please let me Know and I'll see what i will do , i do own a hdr10/4k tv.

2. supermist

supermist GBAtemp Regular

Jan 26, 2009
    United States
    Wisconsin
    Uh, Rare Replay unless you consider the fact that it's a collection of games that were available on other consoles.

I think that's it...

3. contezero

contezero GBAtemp Regular

Jul 25, 2016
    Italy
    If money is not an issue go for the xbox one X. In my coutry (Italy) costs about twice the "S" version (330 euro vs 160) but if you have a good 4k TV it is a good choice.

Xbox exclusive there are a few: 2 halo games (Halo 5, Halo Wars 2 and the Master Chief Collection, with Halo 2 remastered, never released before, and Halo 1-3-4 form xbox 360 plus a couple of extras like boss rush IIRC). Then there are Gears of War remastered and Gears 4, Deadrising 3, Sunset Overdrive, Rise Son of Rome, Recore and a bunch of Forza titles. Plus something online only (Sea of Thieves) and all the Kinect stuff. The backward compaitbility is growing and many xbox360 titles have better graphics when played on Xbox One X. Also many of the games I've mentioned have options for HDR/4K on Xbox one X.

leonmagnus99 likes this.
  4. Joe88

Joe88 [λ]

Jan 6, 2008
    United States
    Those are pretty much all available on pc sans a few of the halo games

5. contezero

Jul 25, 2016
    Italy
    If you have a gaming PC able to run those games in 4K why should you buy an xbox one "s"or "x"?

6. EmulateLife

EmulateLife GBAtemp Psycho!

May 30, 2016
    United States
    Wouldn't a PC that could run those games be a lot more expensive than an Xbox One? I mean you can get a regular Xbox One for like $199.

7. burial

burial GBAtemp Regular

Aug 15, 2018
    United States
    Halo
    Gears of War
    Forza
    Fable

8. AtsuNii

AtsuNii AtsuNii's New Beginnings

GBAtemp Patron
    AtsuNii is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Sep 20, 2018
    Antarctica
    DinohScene's bed
    I'm not sure if you could call Xbox games exclusive as Microsoft is bringing them to Windows aswell. However if that was disregarded, I would say the Forza Horizon series and Fable.

9. EmulateLife

May 30, 2016
    United States
  10. contezero

Jul 25, 2016
    Italy
    Wiki is not updated: Xbox Fitness was discontinued so you are not able to use it anymore.

There are also 3 Xbox exclusive titles not mentioned because they were released also on Xbox 360 (but not on PC): Fantasia Music Evolved (Kinect mandatory), Kung Fu for Kinect and Zoo Tycoon (2013 edition).

After a little bit of googling I've found others Xbox one exclusives; some kinect enabled games released by Virtual Air Guitar Company: Beatsplosion, Squid Hero, Boom Ball 1,2,3, and Air Guitar Warrior.

11. EmulateLife

May 30, 2016
    United States
    All of that adds up to a big nothing.

12. CompassNorth

CompassNorth Denko (´・ω・`)

Oct 18, 2011
    United States
    Seattle, WA
    I don't think there's a Fable game for the Xbox

Quick Reply