DaMummy

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ok so i cant get any of my backups running, and i want to narrow it down to why, it could be very simple but i want to be sure before i do something stupid....again....
so ive jailbroken my ps3 using sansa c200 using Rockbox PL3 Payload with PSN and 350 Spoof, ive installed OM v2.1 Rev I-2 and Gaia_V1.04.1, ive got a few games on my fat32 formatted sdhc card using usb reader. i was able to get need for speed shift(GLES version) running for whatever reason and all the other games ive tried and cant get to work are GLUS, yes my ps3 is USA and is on 3.41 v2 US. now is iot that i cant run them because i dont have anything in my blu ray drive? its my understanding that new loaders dont need a disc in, or is that only somewhat working now? another thing thats bothering me now, is that i cant copy any games from my external to my internal drive using gaia or open manager, nor can i create new directories on the internal using ftp, ps3 is using blackbox ftp 1.2, even though i was able to do this the first time i was messing around with ps3 than decided to reset the system software and starting all over again, thought i may have used a different payload the first time, hermes 4 w/o 3.5 spoof i think. so what am i doing wrong here? the games ive tried and arent working are, modern warfare 1, mk vs dc universe, smackdown vs raw 2011, virtua fighter 5, and ninja gaiden 2, all are GLUS

Sinistral89

Trophies
XP
Country
First of all it's BLES/BLUS...
smile.gif

I don't have a number but I know there is A LOT of games that require you to have a disk in the blu ray drive. Of all the 20+ games I have on my harddrive there is only one to my knowledge that works without disc.

Are you running the games of the SD card or are you just using it to transfer games onto the harddrive? I dunno if games work so good/at all using the SD?

Are you sure your harddrive in the ps3 isn't full? Just trying to eliminate all the possibillities (how the hell do you spell that xD?). In a way it sounds like your harddrive is read-only but in my world that sounds really strange :/

Other than that I'm sorry as I think I can't help you
happy.gif
'

DaMummy

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ive tried gaias ftp as well, for some odd reason it wont let me copy games from usb to hdd anymore either, its as if i cant create new directories on my internal, even gaia didnt create a BDRIPS or GAMEZ folder on internal during installation, it was working fine on my first try and i think i had a different payload at the time, so ill try that. so my games not working should be as simple as me not having a disc in drive? what happens when you load a game and there is no disc in drive just to see if that should be it? and my sd card is 15mb/sec read, and my internal hdd is 750gb, though after the ps3 crap and GB to Gb conversion, ps3 only shows me 620GB free out of 698GB with there beign nothing on hard drive except loaders. and what are some known games to work w/o disc in drive using gaia? only one ive gotten to work was n4s shift BLES, speaking of which, how is the ps3 with region games, i see that it will run pal shift, should there be something i should be concerned with? like i know if i run an update thats on a wii game from another region it will brick my wii? thx for the help guys, im obviously doing some research by myself as well but am just stuck on little mistakes here and there

DaMummy

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
yup, using Rockbox PL3 Payload with PSN and 350 Spoof wont let me create directories on my internal, cause i just tried an older version, and no problems transferring from usb to hdd or send through ftp

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzmdrobXH34