wewaware.com *** BUYER BEWARE ***

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by oo0oo, Feb 14, 2016.

1. oo0oo
    OP

oo0oo Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 6, 2015
    Canada
    Just thought I should post my experience here since I've seen a few threads asking for info about wewaware.com.

I recently bought what I thought were a Sky3DS+ as well as an R4 SDHC Dual Core from this guy. I specifically asked him if it's the "latest" version of Sky3DS and he told me "yes". Turned out I got the old blue button version, as well as a "clone" or "fake" or however you want to call it R4. With the R4 the package looked incomplete (missing cart holder) and possibly used - the included USB adapter looked obviously used with scratches both on the outside as well as the USB pins. I couldn't get the R4 to work on my new 3DS and that's when I did some googling and found out I got a fake copy - no website stamp on the back of the cart near the pins, different website address on the cover ending with ".cn" instead of ".com" etc.

So I emailed him and asked what's up. I first got a couple responses saying he'll looking into the R4 and exchange the Sky3DS+ when more comes in. So I waited. Emailed him a few weeks later and no response. I've been trying to contact him multiple times since then via his 2 separate email addresses and 2 phone numbers I got, left him voicemails, but absolutely no response from seller.

All I say is BUYER BEWARE. If you want to take a chance make sure you pay via Paypal so at least you have some form of buyer protection if he cheats you. If something's not right just file a Paypal claim as this guy will likely not answer you (as confirmed by other posters).

2. Nintendo Fanboy

Nintendo Fanboy GBAtemp Maniac

Mar 6, 2015
    United States
    In Los Santos, GTA: San Andreas.
    Thank you.
    Not I know before I buy. :)

3. Slade.AU

Slade.AU GBAtemp Regular

May 23, 2006