Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
i was on ysmenu as the firmware games worked great
smile.gif
then i tryed it as .nds as _ds_mshl.nds then i loaded it then i wanted to boot a game then it said something about dldi wtf

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Ah, dldi means that you've got a virus on your MicroSD card. I would recommend formatting because the virus can brick your DS.

Also, I didn't really understand your post. What needs dldi? Could you re-word it? If you're getting problems, just don't try it as ".nds as _ds_mshl.nds". Stick with your regular setup if everything was working fine.

SkH

Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
beve said:
i was on ysmenu as the firmware games worked great
smile.gif
then i tryed it as .nds as _ds_mshl.nds then i loaded it then i wanted to boot a game then it said something about dldi wtf
That's because you have to DLDI Patch it.

SkH

Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
beve said:
I DID

Posts merged

IM GOING TO RIP MY DS'S MOTHER BOARD OUT
Then you didn't done it good. Pay attention to the Guide and try again.

And don't kill your DS.

EDIT: Sorry I haven't payed enough attention to the first post, if that worked as the main firmware, then you have to decrypt it to a .NDS file and for 100% success patch it with DLDI too.

beve

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
how do i decrypt it to .nds or better yet can some one give me there working ysmenu.nds file that can boot ROMS! on rapidshare or media fire OR something please IM BEGGING YOU I NEED THAT GAME COMPATIBILITY

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
YSMenu won't boot homebrew, try reading the guide instead of just following the instructions.

EDIT : And don't even think about creating a downloadable firmware with YSMenu as the loader. Yasu doesn't like people giving his work away, he only allows people to download it from his site.

Hit

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Law said:
Ah, dldi means that you've got a virus on your MicroSD card. I would recommend formatting because the virus can brick your DS.

Also, I didn't really understand your post. What needs dldi? Could you re-word it? If you're getting problems, just don't try it as ".nds as _ds_mshl.nds". Stick with your regular setup if everything was working fine.
Are you f*cking joking
I'm almost crying of laughing
DLDI is a patch to make it easy for homebrew modders to easily make homebrew that supports all flashcards file systems
What makes you think it's an virus
Tough doesn't YSMENU has auto patch

EDIT:
Wait?!, this is a joke?

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Hit said:
Law said:

Are you f*cking joking
I'm almost crying of laughing
DLDI is a patch to make it easy for homebrew modders to easily make homebrew that supports all flashcards file systems
What makes you think it's an virus
Tough doesn't YSMENU has auto patch

EDIT:
Wait?!, this is a joke?

He was joking.

psycoblaster

Divine
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
dldi is a virus on handhelds and have been spreading since the nintendo's gameboy.
games that were bought have been secretly infected with dldi, which actually caused the handhelds to brick.
Unfortunatly, this virus was transmitted through radio waves, which later has caused nintendo to create a new handheld, the gameboy color. The gameboy color actually was smaller in size and was able to display many color at once. While adding these new functions, nintendo also implemented an anti dldi shield on the A and B keys. But Nentendo, now called the R4 team, strengthened this electronic virus and was able to destroy the gameboy colors. Nintendo went through many changes, such as the gameboy advanced, and the gameboy SP. The new NDS lite even now have clear cases for protection from dldi.
As the R4's clone teams are increasing, the supporters of the dldi virus increased, leading to today, where everybody started to hate the R4 team.
but luckily, Dr. Chishm, a well known doctor created a cure for this disease, called the dldi patch.
this patch worked like a charm, where many homebrew we downloaded started to protect our DSs from this deadly virus.

psycoblaster

Divine
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
beve said:
how do i decrypt it to .nds or better yet can some one give me there working ysmenu.nds file that can boot ROMS! on rapidshare or media fire OR something please IM BEGGING YOU I NEED THAT GAME COMPATIBILITY
lmao
first time I laughed this month XDXDXD

QUOTE(nicky041192 @ Aug 31 2008, 10:50 AM) beve, why dont you use that 'unbrickable firmware you 'made''. haha
Epic.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: damn