Well hello there

ItsClint

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello people, it's Clint. I'm an IT student, newbie programmer, gamer, your run of the mill IT guy in short.
I thought I had an account here already to be quite honest, been lurking this site for so long.
Guess I was wrong! Mainly here to learn about 3ds homebrew and everything related.
For the curious, my avatar is from Inazuma Eleven, a very childish japanese cartoon, such as my self. Except the japanese part (maybe).
I'm not the best with this kind of things, that's all from me for now.

Scarlet

Soy Consoomer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hello people, it's Clint. I'm an IT student, newbie programmer, gamer, your run of the mill IT guy in short.
I thought I had an account here already to be quite honest, been lurking this site for so long.
Guess I was wrong! Mainly here to learn about 3ds homebrew and everything related.
For the curious, my avatar is from Inazuma Eleven, a very childish japanese cartoon, such as my self. Except the japanese part (maybe).
I'm not the best with this kind of things, that's all from me for now.
Ahoy o/ What kinda things do you study as an IT student? Anything interesting?

ItsClint

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Ahoy o/ What kinda things do you study as an IT student? Anything interesting?
Thanks! Not much at the moment, I will hopefully resume my studies this september, going through a lot of shit irl (in case you're interested, I mainly want to learn oop languages).
I sometimes record stuff for yt but I had to take a break (for reasons stated before), sad really.
So yeah, I'm trying to distract myself by learning something somewhat useful (homebrew), just gotta know where to start, heh.

Scarlet

Soy Consoomer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks! Not much at the moment, I will hopefully resume my studies this september, going through a lot of shit irl (in case you're interested, I mainly want to learn oop languages).
I sometimes record stuff for yt but I had to take a break (for reasons stated before), sad really.
So yeah, I'm trying to distract myself by learning something somewhat useful (homebrew), just gotta know where to start, heh.
Oh that does sound fun! I enjoy C++ so if you ever fancy a conversation about that, feel free to message me! I'm not sure what to recommend for 3DS Homebrew, but the holy book for setting up CFW is http://3ds.guide/ if you want to check that out as a starting point.

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Freezer6 @ Freezer6:
    Peppermon i think
  • kenenthk @ kenenthk:
    Cheddar carmal and peppermint bins
  • Freezer6 @ Freezer6:
    Cheddar :toot::wub:
  • RichardTheKing @ RichardTheKing:
    I don't like popcorn at all; bland taste, and it got ruined for me because of high school - the school cafeteria reeked of microwave popcorn for several days...utterly revolting, couldn't even enter the place it stunk so bad.
    Nah, for movies I'd rather get a bag of lollies instead of popcorn.
  • Costello @ Costello:
    lollypops? a whole bag?
    +1
    Not lollipops; what Americans would call "candies" or just "candy" IDK. Before the pandemic, cinemas used to have buckets of different ones - sour cola, sour watermelon, and many others; I used to get a scoopful of two or three types into a paper bag to have throughout the movie.
  • kenenthk @ kenenthk:
    Pft who needs teeth
  • kenenthk @ kenenthk:
    I got liquid candy once they do so in your face dentist
  • kenenthk @ kenenthk:
    Rot*
  • s1cc @ s1cc:
    B:whip:
  • RedoLane tempBOT:
    RedoLane has left the room.
  • kenenthk tempBOT:
    kenenthk rolls 1d6 and gets 6 (6).
  • kenenthk @ kenenthk:
    Aye let's go got 6
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i agree popcorn is bland but caramel popcorn is really good
  • tabzer @ tabzer:
    butter soy (sauce) popcorn is the way to go
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    yuck, popcorn
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mmmm, popcorn.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Bring on the caramel kettle corn pls.
  • HarvHouHacker @ HarvHouHacker:
    Okay, users of Vivaldi on Android: Don't toggle "Desktop Site" on GBAtemp.net. Stuff breaks.
  • ZeroT21 tempBOT:
    ZeroT21 has left the room.
  • ZeroT21 tempBOT:
    ZeroT21 has joined the room.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    The kernel of corn said you won't make me number two.
  • Flame @ Flame:
    @Psionic Roshambo what you been up to as of late?
  • Flame @ Flame:
    any new Chinese cheap stuff?
    Flame @ Flame: any new Chinese cheap stuff?