Well Hello there!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by ladyrae, Jan 2, 2011.

Jan 2, 2011

Well Hello there! by ladyrae at 9:52 AM (691 Views / 0 Likes) 10 replies

1. ladyrae
    OP

Member ladyrae Newbie

United States
    Hello hello! I'm Rae! I grew up with SNES, regular nintendo and N64 in my house. Since then i have kinda stuck with mainly nintendo systems but have recently branched out to the XBOX360.

A friend of mine recommended this forum so i decided to join to keep up on some gaming things. reviews and whatnot. in fact, about to head to the wii forum after this post. looking for some opinions on what game to play next.

i have to say i do love how nintendo has made alot of their systems backwards compatible. (i'm a little slow on the times and just recently discovered the wii plays gamecube games!!!! ZOMG!!!)

I'm a pretty die hard Zelda fan. I like puzzle games, Prince of Persia Sands of Time, CoD Black Ops (only recently), Kirby's Epic Yarn, turn based strategy games.

God of War looks interesting too, im thinking that will be a definite on the next to play list. I have God of War 1,2, and 3.

And i went through a phase where I (unfortunately) played WoW.

Well that's pretty much my gaming history.

Gamer Girls FTW! (we are few and far between i feel like)

umm, that's all that comes to mind atm.

2. CamulaHikari

Member CamulaHikari Kami Kurai

Netherlands
    Welcome~! Hope you enjoy your time here~! :3

Gamer girls are awesome~! [​IMG]

3. 8BitWalugi

Member 8BitWalugi Taiyohhhhhh!

Australia
    Welcome to the 'Temp. It's funny, I took the same path with my consoles, primarily Nintendo then I bought a 360. Now I have all 3 current-gen consoles. [​IMG]

4. bazamuffin

Member bazamuffin RESIDENT DILF

United Kingdom
    I totally agree, the wife is slowly coming round to gaming which means I will soon have created my perfect woman. Back on topic, welcome to GBATemp Rae. Have fun and remember to weare flame retardant underwear and NEVER feed the trolls!

5. Crystal the Glaceon

Member Crystal the Glaceon GBAtemp Inkling™ Squishies~

Antarctica
    Hey [​IMG]
    Welcome to the Temp!
    Did you catch that? That's what's known as the Rules in these parts and they are what keeps you safe from The Angry Bear Cavalry.
    Enjoy your stay! [​IMG]

6. ladyrae
    OP

Member ladyrae Newbie

United States

Yeah, my husband has the ps3, the wii, and 360. so i borrow his wii to play my old gamecube games and kirbys epic yarn [​IMG] i havent played anything on the ps3 yet, but the God of war he was playing the other day looked really interesting, kinda looked like prince of persia with the puzzles. He decided to get me my own 360 for christmas so we could play Black Ops together.

I still have my gameboy too actually, and the games for it. my regular gameboy was blue ice color. then I got the navy blue-ish gameboy color. my first N64 was the see though teal color, then that one got stolen so I bought another and its the see through orange. although I never owned my own regular nintendo or SNES. so yeah I think i've played near every Nintendo gaming platform. though I accidentally broke my DS, ex-bf bought me another but it's one of the very first DS systems. the big clunky one, I don't like it as well since the screen isn't as bright, sound doesn't seem as clear either. But before my first DS broke i played Time Hollow, which I really enjoyed.

I'm really getting into the 360 I think. Started Halo:Reach, need to finish it. Then I went to Fable 2, beat it, then bought Fable 3, beat it. Tried to get into Modern Warfare 2 but by that time Black Ops was coming out and all the people I play with were converting. So I converted with them to Black Ops. Then picked up Fallout New Vegas on the side, it seems interesting. The whole FPS thing is still rather new to me. It took some getting used to. (side note i think the new 360's look awful)

so yeah, sorry if if seems kind of sporadic. just figured i'd elaborate a little more. thanks everyone for the welcoming!

7. Rydian

Member Rydian Resident Furvert™

Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
    United States
    You'll probably find this forum is more based on modding systems at times than playing games on them.

Also Hi, I'm rydian, blah blah blah, *hits on you* blah blah blah, welcome to the temp.

8. ladyrae
    OP

Member ladyrae Newbie

United States
    Our Wii and PSP's are modded. We have an old 360 that we are modding too. So it's all good. [​IMG]

Should also note I am happily married. >.>

o.O

9. Rydian

Member Rydian Resident Furvert™

Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
    United States
    *gets his adoption papers ready*

10. Devin

Member Devin "Local Hardware Wizard"

United States
    [​IMG]

Popularity Gain: +9001

11. Canonbeat234

Member Canonbeat234 Redeemed Temper

Japan
    Welcome to the Temp, I'm glad you're married. Enjoy your stay, remember gamer girls are endangered species.