likkyzero

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yo.

it has been bothering me that my L and R buttons dont work at certain places and certain times
and that my flash card doesn't let me play at some times even after blowing into the cartridge several times then the next day it works i wake up it works
oh and this is a little off topic but sometimes if i am out of the house(at school as example) i hear video game sounds coming out of nowhere(maybe i can sense if anyone is playing a game at home like you know a extra sense

did you guys ever have a problem like these

antonkan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
likkyzero said:
Yo.

it has been bothering me that my L and R buttons dont work at certain places and certain times
and that my flash card doesn't let me play at some times even after blowing into the cartridge several times then the next day it works i wake up it works
oh and this is a little off topic but sometimes if i am out of the house(at school as example) i hear video game sounds coming out of nowhere(maybe i can sense if anyone is playing a game at home like you know a extra sense

did you guys ever have a problem like these

No. I never heard of your problem.

And this is in wrong section.

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
These are both common problems. It's just ordinary wear and tear of the DS, there's really nothing you can do to prevent it.
Blow into the L and R buttons to make them work again, and clean the DS slot and your flash cart's pin connectors.

nightking

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am a modder of nintendo systems. I recently changed my entire Nintendo DS Lite system board. The L and R buttons beneath them have a spring that hold the buttons in place and when you press it returns to its original spot. It may be that the L and R buttons are not hitting the system board points to get it to work and thus thats why they dont respond when pressing. Also it can be a spring that is not retracting the buttons back up.

If you really want to take it apart (BEWARE: Tampering will void the DS lite warranty) then you can find out the two buttons and also make sure the spring is not loose.

You will need a triwing screwdriver and a mini phillip screwdriver to disassemble the system case.

They are topics on how to take apart the system in Google.

Note: I am not responsible if the Nintendo DS Lite gets damaged by you. Do it at your own risk or give it to a professional.

likkyzero

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
so that the L and R button were working in the bus or metro(i dont know what its called over there) was just a coincidence?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'll just pretend like I know what's going on