Hacking Weird stuff... Enso on 3.73?

MKKhanzo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok I was installing some.plugins on my 3.60 Enso ps vita, 4gb official memory card (I have some bckp games installed) and I had the manual dns settings for my wifi blocking updates.

This morning my Vita just... Dissapeared the Henkaku settings from options, and when I check... Its on 3.73? WTH! All my games work normally, It starts with Enso no problem, PKGJ works, Autoplugins2 works (I have some plugins enabled, like shellbat and usb video), Homebrew Browser starts but goes black screen and reset itself, ALL my games work.

I can access psn store without issues, BUT out of fear, I tried to downgrade with Modoru, but it says Im already on 3.60 and gives an error and exits itself.

What is going on?

Edit: I just entered Vitashell and did a reset system option through the start menu, and... It came all back to normal but... It deleted my Tai config.txt folder.

I had a config_backup.txt that was created by autoplugin so I just copied/pasted it on the tai folder again, so the henkaku menu and the 3.60 henkaku message appears again... But I cant access any game?

Last edited by MKKhanzo,

Tony_93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It shows 3.73 because you are spoofing the system version to 3.73 Its normal .and henkaku settings disappears from the settings app sometimes. I dont know what causes it. But it has happened to me a few times. Next time just restart or your vita. You freaked out on a glass of water lol

Reactions: MKKhanzo

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't remember the spoof version being in system settings. if henkaku settings disappeared, that means there's that henkaku.suprx is missing from ur0.

Reactions: MKKhanzo

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte