OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
Lately I found a weird "problem" with my phat DS (and then with 2 other). It seems that screens are not lightened the same from left and right edges. The best point of view is form down of the console in some angle (console almost in horizontal position and when both screens are white (it can be easy done with my supercard and lack of new firmware ;P). On the right side of top screen is something like small shadows, the same are on the left on the lower screen. When I looked into slits where lights come from, I figured that on the right side of top screen and on the left side of lower screen light that comes from the slits arent that bright as in others. I tried this test on 2 other phat DSes and there was the same problem.
And here come questions. Do You have similar issues in Your DSes? What are those things lightening up our screens (leds or something)?

Ofcourse described issue is unvisible during playing etc but can be seen when screens are white.

Arm73

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Well seriously, I had the same issue, I could hardly play Brain Age because in order to play it you have to hold your DS on it's side, and that was reflecting the backlite into my eyes making me feel sick.
That's why I got a DSlite, 2 of them actually.
So in short I go back to my first post,which is the essence of what I have to say about this tread:

QUOTE said:
Get a DSLite.

Sorry for double posting ! But it was funnier this way
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM