Hacking Weird problem on 3ds

Blakinu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Since I see nothing like this I might aswell just make a new thread for this;

I am following the main 3ds guide ( https://3ds.guide/ ) and im trying to install cfw on a 6.0E 3ds, already have boot9, luma, and godmode but when I have to use the download play app to launch homebrew launcher it just stays on the "Nintendo 3ds" logo while loading the application in a infinite loop, these are my files, got latest boot.3dsx and already checked everything is as it should be

I also have some black icons on the home menu, but to remove them I need fbi right? (This one is solved somewhere but couldnt find it, now that i am at it I might aswell request help for this too)

upload_2017-12-20_13-46-59-png.108800
upload_2017-12-20_13-47-17-png.108801

MrJason005

√2
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece

I am following the main 3ds guide ( https://3ds.guide/ ) and im trying to install cfw on a 6.0E 3ds, already have boot9, luma, and godmode but when I have to use the download play app to launch homebrew launcher it just stays on the "Nintendo 3ds" logo while loading the application in a infinite loop, these are my files, got latest boot.3dsx and already checked everything is as it should be

I also have some black icons on the home menu, but to remove them I need fbi right? (This one is solved somewhere but couldnt find it, now that i am at it I might aswell request help for this too)

-snip-

Why did you completely ignore section II of finalizing-setup?

Reactions: wormdood

Toady231

Intellectual saviour of the masses
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Use health snd safety to boot into home brew launcher as download play isn't very reliable. As for the black icons you can delete ext home menu data. Search for it on here or Google. Or use tikdevil to reinstall the tickets.

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

upload_2017-12-20_13-46-59-png.108800
upload_2017-12-20_13-47-17-png.108801
1st dont skip things in the guide
2nd about the black boxes have you attempted to launch them . . . if not do so . . . what happens

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: soon as we have 4 i start