Weird Luck After Updating

The3rdknuckles

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Untitled-1.jpg

Hi friends! I need a bit of help. I now have no idea what to do. I started getting problems after I updated my firmware and CFW. I did that stuff through AIO.I was on Atmos then went to DeepSea. Then updated to FW 14.1. Things were tolerable then I really started getting annoyed because I kept getting errors while playing games and the games would close. So I went on my computer then from exfat to fat32 then back to exfat. I can't get back into my switch. Plz help a fellow modder.

Chaosta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
View attachment 323678
Hi friends! I need a bit of help. I now have no idea what to do. I started getting problems after I updated my firmware and CFW. I did that stuff through AIO.I was on Atmos then went to DeepSea. Then updated to FW 14.1. Things were tolerable then I really started getting annoyed because I kept getting errors while playing games and the games would close. So I went on my computer then from exfat to fat32 then back to exfat. I can't get back into my switch. Plz help a fellow modder.
dont use aio to update, only use official githubs.

deepsea is just a shitty bloated repack of atmosphere, again use official sources, not repacks.

if you "went" to exfat then you wiped your sd card, thats why you cant get into your switch.

format in fat32, exfat is shit and WILL corrupt your card at somepoint bc of switches ass exfat driver.
then reinstall Atmosphere , Hekate and sigpatches.

Reactions: gouki99 and x65943

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.tomshardware.com/pc-components/liquid-cooling/intel-and-exxonmobil-working-on-advance...