1. StonedPurple

    OP StonedPurple GBAtemp Regular
    Member

    Joined:
    Sep 21, 2015
    Messages:
    164
    Country:
    United States
    Im trying to apply a custom theme, however it doesn't have any bgm. Whatever theme I apply before this custom theme, it borrows the music from it. Well the issue I'm having is whenever I try to launch the hbl cia with the persona q theme applied, it gets stuck at the loading home menu rop.bin screen and the touch screen is grey. If I change the theme to the bountiful boos theme, hbl loads right up. I have tried searching for anyone else having similar problems but haven't found much. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
     
  2. Mnecraft368

    Mnecraft368 I hate my name.
    Member

    Joined:
    Aug 8, 2015
    Messages:
    1,755
    Country:
    United Kingdom
    f
    or the theme use the deafult home menu theme, dont already have a theme activated. i had the same issue when using custom themes
     
    StonedPurple likes this.
  3. StonedPurple

    OP StonedPurple GBAtemp Regular
    Member

    Joined:
    Sep 21, 2015
    Messages:
    164
    Country:
    United States
    Thank you very much! This solved my issue. It's weird though cause I'd say about 25% of the time I'd get it to work but the other 75% it wouldn't. Working 100% though with theme set as default theme.
     
  4. Mnecraft368

    Mnecraft368 I hate my name.
    Member

    Joined:
    Aug 8, 2015
    Messages:
    1,755
    Country:
    United Kingdom
    no problem, i had the same issue
     
Draft saved Draft deleted
Loading...

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Weird, Issue,