Weird Gamma problem

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Sorox, Dec 6, 2008.

Dec 6, 2008

Weird Gamma problem by Sorox at 7:44 PM (689 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. Sorox
    OP

Member Sorox Master Firo Soul

United States
    I recently Dumped the wii speak channel and know gamma wont work at all on my wii. To make space for the Filesystem folders i got rid of my 00000001 folder(the one that held the CIOS) NAd now none of my gamma things will work. Should i redownload them? Or is it a diffrent problem?

Edit: What happens when it use the channel or the homebrew thing is that the screen comes up but theres nothing on it. like the title on top and that litlte gecko at the botoom but thats it.

2. BIG MOE

Member BIG MOE ๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™

Syria
    the 00000001 folder is only for installation and try to put the game disc in the Wii before you launch the Loader channel that will fix your problem with no display [​IMG]

3. Sorox
    OP

United States
    Ive been trying that for awhile now. It was working before i dumpedbut now it only autoloads. Even the boot.dol gives me the blank (except for title and gecko) screen. The CIOS installer wont install anything either. I guess im just going to have to get and autobooter for ntsc.

4. BIG MOE

Member BIG MOE ๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™

Syria
    ok uninstall your cios249 and your loader channel and reinstall it again , go to my first link in the signature and your problem will be fixed .

5. Sorox
    OP

United States
    ok. but if this fucks me up, im going to make your mother a monkey riding a unicycle wearing assless chaps.

Posts merged

Theres no installer in that post.

6. nicksasa

Member nicksasa GBAtemp Maniac

Belgium
    no gc things plugged in ? maybe nintendo is preparing their attack with the new boards etc ...