Sorox

Master Firo Soul
OP
Trophies
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I recently Dumped the wii speak channel and know gamma wont work at all on my wii. To make space for the Filesystem folders i got rid of my 00000001 folder(the one that held the CIOS) NAd now none of my gamma things will work. Should i redownload them? Or is it a diffrent problem?

Edit: What happens when it use the channel or the homebrew thing is that the screen comes up but theres nothing on it. like the title on top and that litlte gecko at the botoom but thats it.

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
the 00000001 folder is only for installation and try to put the game disc in the Wii before you launch the Loader channel that will fix your problem with no display
wink.gif

Sorox

Master Firo Soul
OP
Trophies
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Ive been trying that for awhile now. It was working before i dumpedbut now it only autoloads. Even the boot.dol gives me the blank (except for title and gecko) screen. The CIOS installer wont install anything either. I guess im just going to have to get and autobooter for ntsc.

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
ok uninstall your cios249 and your loader channel and reinstall it again , go to my first link in the signature and your problem will be fixed .

Sorox

Master Firo Soul
OP
Trophies
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
ok. but if this fucks me up, im going to make your mother a monkey riding a unicycle wearing assless chaps.

Posts merged

Theres no installer in that post.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, Lol K3N1.