Hacking webMAN MOD files larger thank 4k

cbunbury20

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
i happily run webman mob, but many of the ps3 games I download, have on the folder files larger than 4gigs, so I cant copy the, to the FAT 32 usb to use with the ps3, only a handy random games all files are smaller than 4 gig, like fifa 2018, dead island, silent hill 2, and that's, it, am I doom not to play them? tyvm

Eveldee

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Well, if you use webMan, I guess you have an external HDD, so you should convert your games to ISO and put them on an NTFS drive, there is no 4 GB limit.
With tools like PS3 ISO Tools, you can also split ISO files to transfer them on a Fat32 drive, but you should use NTFS.

cbunbury20

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
thank you very much, i am kind of lacking hard drives, i have one dedicated to the wiiu and the other for my children pc, and the other for my stuff data, i bought a 132 gig usb stick, so thats why, i will check about this gracie

EmulateLife

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You should invest in another hard drive. That usb stick wont last long it'll die. It's not meant to be used for playing games.

cbunbury20

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
wow, i dint even knew they died!! thank you i will buy, my little girl make me give her that hd, and she wont even use it she plays roblox all day!! bu5 she rules, tyvm guys

cbunbury20

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I, i am still running games with that 128 usb with 0 problems! and i transfer larger than 4gig games with mozilla easiest and fastest just have the pc with the ethernet

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: So negative