Almost!
OP
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
So i'm going to set up a website for presentation and about a event so it's just gonna be temporary
biggrin.gif

webs.com is an example but i saw some tempers having their own .com website(i know you have to pay for those)
i still have a year to present it so i can prepare for some web designing tutorials
smileipb2.png

i also have dreamweaver cs5 installed if ever i will need to do the customization itself.
thanks!

Wabsta

you fight like a dairy farmer
Trophies
Website
www.wabsta.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yea, you will have to pay for a domain name. But there are some free ones avaible, a few years ago I used .tk, was free at the time, dunno if it is still free.

Anyway, for hosting, there are 2 sites I use/used to use.
000webhost and freehostia.
Both have free hosting without any banners or other shit most free hosting company's put you up with. And the best thing is, you can use almost everything there (PHP, MySQL, etc).

Good luck with the presentation
smile.gif

EDIT:
Another option, if you happen to have a fairly good internet connection and a PC that's always turned on at home, you could install Apache and host it yourself
smile.gif

D

Deleted-236924

Umbreon Network is a good one.
It is in French, though, but you should be able to figure out the register process anyway.

Wabsta

you fight like a dairy farmer
Trophies
Website
www.wabsta.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Infinite Zero said:
THANK YOU wabsta, Pingouin7, Javier78 for the quick answers! i'll read more into them tomorrow. It's night here and time to sleep!
happy.gif
No problem, and good luck tomorrow
smile.gif

Oh, I have to agree with Javier, if you're planning on hosting your own server, dyndns is the way to go.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Yeah search Google