Homebrew Web Browser with flash :D

Myidentityisasec

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone have a nintendo DS NOT DSi web browser which has a flash plugin, then tell me please! Or some homebrew developers could make one for me ^^; Thanks in advance

Dragonmasta666

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Think before you post. The DS has 4 megs of ram. K? Think some more. The average flash video on youtube is 8megs. The average flash embedded website is 3 megs or more. Its not going to happen get a fucking laptop k thanks.

omatic

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Sorry, not gonna happen. The DS can't handle Flash, if you check Adobe's website you can see that the system requirements are way too high. Also, I politely advise that don't ask people to make NDS homebrew for you unless you have connections and /or money.

gumgod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is that browser that renders on your computer and sends the page to the DS... It sort of does flash... Here's the info from the website (DSHobro is the name of the homebrew)

"Flash animations, Java and ActiveX are now allowed. It means your PC will download and start/play them, but your DS will still only receive an image of the animation, not the animation itself. It's still useful for menus or sites that are made 100% in Flash. There's one downside though: in flash videos, the sound is outputted on the PC! I can't prevent it. But why would you want to watch videos anyway... since you could only get 1 frame every 5 or 10 seconds."

So...
That or the remote desktop for DS (DS2WIN) are your best bets. Again however they would require a computer to function so it's not quite the same as having a browser that works solely off the DS. Personally I think it would be nice to have a scaled down version of flash on the DS (maybe a port of flash that works on mobile phones) but I don't see it happening any time soon. In the mean time the ipod touch has a very nice web browser you could always buy one of those.
tongue.gif

Gullwing

homo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dragonmasta666 said:
Think before you post. The DS has 4 megs of ram. K? Think some more. The average flash video on youtube is 8megs. The average flash embedded website is 3 megs or more. Its not going to happen get a fucking laptop k thanks.
You are so offending and rude

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
What I love is the smiley at the end of the topic name making it seem as if he's actually found a web browser for DS with flash... *sigh* A man can dream (even if he knows its impossible)

stinkoman

Magnificent Bastard
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only possible way would be to use both an iplayer AND a ram expansion, and it still might not work. So, no it's not fucking happening, stupid.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6rI8eXgDxd/?igsh=MWYybHY2YXoyM3I2cQ==