Hacking WBFS Tools ? Wow

Kosaic

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I see a LOT of WBFS tools being developed (for Windows), but it seems to me that at best, they all work 1/2 to 3/4 of the way .... MANY bugs and a LOT of feature requests in every thread.

Why dont you all (The guys creating them) collectively get together, break it up in modules or something based on your strengths, and create 1 unified tool, that is excellent in quality ? Not to put anyone down, but there are a lot of good coders around here, and I think all minds added up into one small project would have some stunning output.

Just a suggestion, but I have not found a tool yet (in my travels) without bugs. And YES, I realize they are all very very new tools of course.

For what it is worth .........

Anorhc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just wish that there's a thread that lists them all and keeps up to date with what each one is doing.

FoxForceFive

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Has anyone found one that can actually rename ISO's whilst on the HDD? A lot of my games are ripped & I dont like the idea of having to create an iso from the disc to then rip it just to rename it!

A few have 'rename' as an option but it only seems to work on iso's stored on the PC.

ast

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
although you might be right in general, please consider these tools are available for less then a week. give people some time...

manias

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
most of the tools are just GUI's... no real new features have been added apart from the rename-iso-feature..

wiiNinja

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've yet to use any GUI. I've been using batch files that I wrote to format/add games. Gonna wait a little while for that ultimate, bug-free GUI to come along.

Originality

Chibi-neko
Trophies
Website
metalix.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Just so people know, the rename feature was in the cygwin version of the tool (I think - I know I've seen it in GUIs based off it) and in the new Sodd mod (I think that was the name) for the current tools. Several GUI actually incorporate this mod just for these benefits.

daroga

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
FoxForceFive said:
Has anyone found one that can actually rename ISO's whilst on the HDD? A lot of my games are ripped & I dont like the idea of having to create an iso from the disc to then rip it just to rename it!

A few have 'rename' as an option but it only seems to work on iso's stored on the PC.
This one can. Works really well:

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=145337&st=0

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte