Hacking wbfs not working

moc

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i have a 500gb toshiba alu store hdd it has 2 partitions one is 350gb the other is 120gb, i use the 350gb partition for the usb loader 1.1 everything works fine on the wii installing games is easy and playing them is great. but when i use any of the windows gui wbfs tools i keep on getting errors and they dont find my hdd ..any ideas?

i get a message could not open drive no error when i use wbfs but using the wii everyhing is fine but i want to put iso`s on the hdd from my pc and not through running them on the wii

manias

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
moc said:
i have a 500gb toshiba alu store hdd it has 2 partitions one is 350gb the other is 120gb, i use the 350gb partition for the usb loader 1.1 everything works fine on the wii installing games is easy and playing them is great. but when i use any of the windows gui wbfs tools i keep on getting errors and they dont find my hdd ..any ideas?
vista -> administrator @ cmd.exe
or assign a drive letter if u havent

moc

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
thank you, i have already assigned a drive letter i got it working now i have to run it as administrator and noww all the wbfs gui tools work thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: They really wanna get the head