Hacking WBFS - Multiple Extract ?

Kosaic

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Is there one of the WBFS tools, that will Multiple Extract games from a drive, to a PC ?

I've tried them all, and found one that works (green screen, v1.0.1 , but it is throwing runtime errors ...)

Just looking for confirmation from someone, of one that works, and a link would be great.

Too many threads, and with no control of what works doesnt, I just cant find my answer.

Thansk in advance.

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Can i try it as well please ?
also , is there any one that will copy from one WBFS drive to another ? I want to back up my drive as it is but i cant see anything to do that at the moment.

KNoffel

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
PMs are out.
Backups are on my 'to do list'.
But it will take a long time because the only possibility I see at the moment is to extract all games and then install them on the new wbfs drive.
But first I'll finish "safe deleting" to avoid code dumps after removing and installing games in the middle of a game list.

PS: Please leave me a message if extracting works.

Kosaic

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
KNoffel said:
PMs are out.
Backups are on my 'to do list'.
But it will take a long time because the only possibility I see at the moment is to extract all games and then install them on the new wbfs drive.
But first I'll finish "safe deleting" to avoid code dumps after removing and installing games in the middle of a game list.

PS: Please leave me a message if extracting works.

Thanks ... "Stress" testing it right now
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay