OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
After updating my macbook to lion I discovered that wbfs managers simply do not work. WBFS for Mac OSX can not even read the hard drive, WiiJManager can read it, but when trying to add a game, it immediately says "Task Finished" and doesn't really do anything and jWBFS crashes immediately.

I was thinking of downgrading to Snow Leopard again, but that would require completely formatting my HD which I would really rather avoid.

In layman's terms, does a functional wbfs manger for mac osx lion exist yet or am I going to have to format my hd?

LuckySteves

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Unfortunately not working for me, I keep getting this error
Preparing transfer files to WBFS.
WIT command line:
wwt ADD --auto /Users/Steven/Desktop/Kirby's Return to Dreamland.iso --psel DATA,UPDATE,CHANNEL --section --progress

!! wwt: ERROR #32 [WBFS ERROR] in wbfs_add_disc_param() @ src/libwbfs/libwbfs.c#1856
!! New discs needs 152 wbfs blocks (8192 KiB) but only 0 blocks are
!! available.
!! wwt: ERROR #32 [WBFS ERROR] in exec_add() @ src/wwt.c#2006
!! Error while adding disc [SUKE01] @/dev/rdisk2s1
Error 5: Unknown error
It seems to have to do with space but I guarantee I've got loads left.

EDIT: Hmm, seems to be the hard drive because my wii thinks it's full too. Great, time to take all my games off, format and put them back on. Hooray.

LuckySteves

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
For the curious, it was in fact my HD. For some reason all of my programs including the wii itself thought it was filled while it had about 2/3 of it's space left. After a formatted it, everything is working correctly again and WiiJManager, the utility I chose to use, was able to add my games again.

Guest9911

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
You must run as root in mountain lion:

In Terminal simply type: sudo "/Applications/WBFS for MacOS X.app/Contents/MacOS/WBFS for MacOS X"
Using Terminal simply type: sudo "/Applications/WBFS for MacOS X.app/Contents/MacOS/WBFS for MacOS X"

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    S @ salazarcosplay: @Xdqwerty how are you?