Hacking WBFS Manager 3.0.1

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
AlexDP have the best solid stable app so far , thanks AlexDP and keep it coming bro
wink.gif

ShaneC

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Haven't used this version yet, but I do want to say Thank You. I've had zero problems with your managers.

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ive been using this since the initial release and its come on in leaps and bounds and i want to say thanks a million to Alex for all the efforts he put into this for the community - its appreciated.

olliepop2000

Trophies
XP
Country
dude this is a great app but one thing that lets it down... no ciso compact iso support so I have to resort to wbfs_hermes version. keep up the good work one day maybe you could implement?

bnm81002

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok I downloaded the WBFSManager3.0.1-RTW-x86 version but after I installed it on my PC when I start it up it still says WBFS Manager 3.0, how do I know if I am using the 3.0.1 version? I still have the 3.0 version but when I start it, I can't tell the differences between the 2 versions? help please, thanks

FGOD

Wii gaming bitch
Trophies
Website
www.familievermeylen.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
hmmm i guess the usb drive bug is still there? (the one of not detecting the usb drive cause windows doesn't attach a drive letter to the wbfs drive...) i tried reformating, and formating back with wbfs manager, but that leaves me with a drive with games installed that cannot be read in the loader and asks me to be reformated there again...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @realtimesave, hi