Hacking WBFS GUI's - Does extract ISO work?

leonhart83

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey Guys,

I am waiting for my external hdd to come from ebay so I can start my collection. I have a couple already on my PC, and I have successfully copied files over using WBFS Manager 2.0 on my test USB drive. Everything seems to working as it should.

Now for my question. From what I have read so far here and other websites is that people haven't had any luck with extracting the files off of the wbfs partition to their windows pc. I was wondering whether this actually works. I have tried it with WBFS Manager 2.0 but the progress bar did not move and there didn't seem to be anything happening.

Is this meant to work?

What are the issues if any?

How long does it take to extract an ISO?

Thanks,

Micky.

bozzer123

Trophies
XP
Country
Extraction worked fine for me off a 1GB pen drive with WBFS Manager (1.0 i think...)
I have Windows XP with usb1.1
it took about 5mins to extract excite truck

leonhart83

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
worked fine.

So is it a full image file? 4.37? Will I just be able to burn it to a DVD and it work as normal? I have a modchip so I will probably back them up to disc as well as the PC.

If you can just extract it and burn it like normal with image burn than this is more awesome than I thought.

User423

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yes, its 4.37GB. I use this WBFS GUI. It works great!
grog.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E