WBFS 1 Klick Copy Programm

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by dominatrix, Apr 5, 2009.

Apr 5, 2009
  1. dominatrix
    OP

Newcomer dominatrix Newbie

Germany
    WBFS 1 Klick Copy Programm

Hello,

is it possible to create a Software Tool to copy an ready made WII ISO WBFS Gamehardisc to another empty USB Disc..something like a
    One Klick Copy tool ?

[​IMG]

2. shtonkalot

Member shtonkalot Can't hold on much longer, But I'll never let go!

Australia
    If i understand the question correctly you want to copy the contents of one WBFS filesystem drive to another drive?
    I haven't tried it personally but I imagine some drive imaging software would do the trick as long as it recognises the drives. Something like Acronis True Image perhaps?
    **edit**
    That will not be a one click copy though, you'll have to choose the correct options to make it work. I think if you want what I think you want it would be a dangerous tool. It may be a little too easy to wipe an entire partition on the PC you are using to do it.

3. dominatrix
    OP

Germany

True Image doesn´t work....perhabs a tool like Iso Buster which reads in Raw Format works ?.......but the question was if it´s possible to create a simple copy programm for the contents of an USB WBFS ISO Disc to another Disc ...that would be groundbreaking in this scene i think !!!!!!!!!

4. shtonkalot

Member shtonkalot Can't hold on much longer, But I'll never let go!

Australia
    I'm sure there is some partition cloning software that would do the job.
    I think that such a simple tool is possible and I would like one that could copy individual iso files from one wbfs partition to another, perhaps that is a feature to request from one of the wbfs tool coders.

5. dominatrix
    OP

Germany

.....error in 99 % [​IMG] ......