WBC's Site

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by Ubuntuの刀, Sep 10, 2013.

1. Ubuntuの刀
    OP

Ubuntuの刀 :^D

Apr 12, 2009
    United States
    http://godhatesfags.com/
    WHAT THE FUCK TYPE OF WEBSITE IS THIS???
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I didn't actually know the WBC had a website, like what the fuck?
    I know that Jesus said something along the lines of "you will know my people based off the persecution they are facing" or something similar in idea. BUT THESE MOTHER FUCKERS ARE PROBABLY THE MOST HATED GROUP IN THE GODDAMN WORLD RIGHT NOW. AND THAT LINE JESUS SAID IN THE BIBLE DOESNT APPLY TO THEM. WHY THE FUCK ARE THEY SO STUPID?
    Anonymous need to DDoS the site. Again. Forever.

2. GameWinner

GameWinner Take your heart

Jun 14, 2009
    United States
    Can someone take the url out of the title?

3. Ubuntuの刀
    OP

Apr 12, 2009
    United States
    Well a mod did it already. Sorry for doing that. My hatred for WBC skyrocketed when I saw their website URL. Like whoever hosts that website should feel bad for allowing them to use that name. And Twitter for giving them publicity. And the media. I actually didn't give a fuck about WBC until a facebook post had that URL and I was like, "there is no fucking way that this is WBC's si..."

And oh shit, I posted this in GoT. Fuck. Oh well, if a mod decides to move it, idc.

4. ComeTurismO

ComeTurismO CTO

Sep 18, 2011
    Canada
    4:54 PM
    Ummmmmmmmmm.... Okay.

5. calmwaters

calmwaters Cat's best friend

May 27, 2013
    United States
    happy land
    Oh, it's their site all right. They had a pamphlet on there where they say God hates all people. It's bullshit; I blew my anger lid off. But you have seen their Facebook page, right? Somebody really did hack it. But they really don't care; as long as their proclaiming doom and gloom onto people, they're fine.

6. Gahars

Gahars Bakayaro Banzai

Aug 5, 2011
    United States
    New Jersey
    [​IMG]

Dude, Yakov Smirnoff has a website. Pizza has a website. Everything and every one has a website. It's 2013, this shouldn't be that surprising.

Warning: Spoilers inside!

The Catboy likes this.
  7. evandixon

evandixon PMD Researcher

May 29, 2009
    United States
    Don't try to hack them.
    Most of their funding comes from lawsuits abusing the 1st amendment and when people retaliate.

8. Ubuntuの刀
    OP

Apr 12, 2009
    United States
    What? They aren't considered a religion, they are a cult, they are a fucking hate group like KKK and Nazi's and shit. The 1st amendment doesn't grant them the right to bash the LGBT.

9. Gahars

Gahars Bakayaro Banzai

Aug 5, 2011
    United States
    New Jersey
    Yeah, no, the 1st amendment absolutely gives the WBC, the KKK, Neo-Nazis, or any other group the right to express themselves freely. It doesn't matter who the messenger is or what the message is (rare, very specific exceptions notwithstanding).

10. Ubuntuの刀
    OP

Apr 12, 2009
    United States
    Wow... That's the most... ok. Now I understand. Thank you Gahars.

11. Gahars

Gahars Bakayaro Banzai

Aug 5, 2011
    United States
    New Jersey
    The thing with free speech is, when everyone can speak their mind, you're not always going to like what you hear. The plus side, of course, is that you're just as free to criticize them.

Besides, groups like the WBC, the KKK, etc. just aren't worth the trouble or attention. They're pathetic - if they're so determined to make asses of themselves, why interfere?

12. Thanatos Telos

Thanatos Telos random stuff

Sep 13, 2009
    United States
    For example, saying: "Fuck the WBC, those hateful fucks should just fuck off." is fine. If I tell them directly to stop saying it, it's violating the first amendment, but the way I phrased that quote made it a suggestion.
    By the way, I made a prank phone call to them (They say to leave your press credentials and they might call back. I gave them my mom's (She's a journalist) and they did)
    If anyone wants the transcript, please feel free to ask.

13. TheJeweler

TheJeweler Connoisseur of the Fistic Arts

Newcomer
    Feb 13, 2013
    United States
    I don't remember where but I read somewhere that at one point the Klan protested WBC

14. weatMod

weatMod GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Aug 24, 2013
    United States
    newsflash ,all religions are cults

15. Thanatos Telos

Sep 13, 2009
    United States
    Yeah, even they have respect for dead schoolchildren and veterans.

weatMod, you just had to bring religion into it, didn't you? inb4 closed thread.

16. Ubuntuの刀
    OP

Apr 12, 2009
    United States
    i regret making this thread in GoT. meant to post it in EoF for lulz. oh wells, its here and its srs.

Thanatos Telos likes this.
  17. weatMod

Aug 24, 2013
    United States
    thread about westorough BAPTIST< CHURCH, i am the one who "brought religion into it"

18. Thanatos Telos

Sep 13, 2009
    United States
    I can tell you right now, that putting all religions into the same stack has caused several threads in the last 4 years to be closed.

19. weatMod

Aug 24, 2013
    United States
    would it be better if started singling out certain ones?

20. Thanatos Telos

Sep 13, 2009
    United States
    Not really. The WBC is less of a church and more of a cult. I'm pretty sure most of the Christian/baptist communities look down on them. Really, as Gahars said, they're really a bunch of lawyers using the pretense of religion to swindle people by claiming it as freedom of speech.
    Note, I have school tomorrow and am not in the mood for an argument, so good night.