Gaming Watch Dogs Wii U Version

stomp_442

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got my copy of Watchdogs U the other day, wow, that's the best $18 I ever spent on a new game. I got it home a put a couple of hours on it until it locked up, I figured that was my cue that I played it for too long. Imagine that, playing a game on my Wii U that was meant to be played on a big boy console. Now all I need is Star wars Battlefield and I'll be all set.

Last edited by stomp_442,

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone here have a pic of the US box art for this game? Preferably a high res image I can print. I know it seems silly but there is a"new" copy of the game I'm considering but it comes with no art. If I cant find the art I'll just get the next cheapest option lol.

EDIT: Nevermind. I went with the next cheapest option. With that said it was miles better than what my neighborhood GameStop was offering. $25 used?! I mean, WTF and sadly, the woman there has nothing to offer, information wise when I asked her about my purchasing options for Yoshi's Wooly World. Ugh!

Back to Watch Dogs if you want the game Go with eBay. In order of cheap to high: EBay, Amazon, Gamestop, eShop. Fuckin eShop is a horrible offender. It should be cheaper to buy digital games, not more expensive.

Last edited by LightyKD,
Reactions: TeamScriptKiddies

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got my copy of Watch Dogs today. I'm busy with my Java class right now but I plan to play later tonight. If anyone's interested, send me a message via Wii U. Also, lemme know you're from GBATemp. I'm LightyKD on Miiverse.

YCRJb3w.jpg

e2FfA18.jpg

e3i0AKf.jpg

Reactions: TeamScriptKiddies

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: