Wat are the Odds?

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Darkflame.fire, Nov 13, 2009.

Nov 13, 2009

Wat are the Odds? by Darkflame.fire at 9:41 PM (784 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. Darkflame.fire
    OP

Newcomer Darkflame.fire Member

United States
    I am about to hack my wii with version 4.2 with the bannerbomb instructions I managed to get here in the website. but the instructions dont say that are the odds for the bricking off my wii. so does anyone know the odds of it bricking? is its anything like the twiligh hack which it rarely bricks? [​IMG]

2. FenrirWolf

Member FenrirWolf GBAtemp Psycho!

United States
    The odds are pretty much nothing. Just as safe as the TP hack

3. bjorno

Member bjorno GBAtemp Fan

Netherlands
    Uhm.. it depends what you do, using bannerbomb doesnt make your wii brick. But messing with Trucha bug restorer, ios 60, ios 70, CIOSCORP, downgrading, deleting ios. May SURELY result in a BRICK, since you dont know what you are doing, and you are new (perhaps im wrong, and you ARE a pro in modding, but i quess not, or you wouldn't follow a guide.)
    So goodluck and dont mess too much with your wii, better a working console, than a bricked one..

4. bazamuffin

Member bazamuffin RESIDENT DILF

United Kingdom
    Stupidity and not reading all the tutorial does!! If its in the instructions, you're meant to do it so don't skip anything. If unsure, read the tut again. If you're still usure, ask the question (in the right place of course). All will be good my friend!