Hacking WarioWare installation problem

coolm3n

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i'm trying to install wario ware but i get sigpatches error even if i updated them.
i'm ont the lastest atmosphere+ latest firmware, latest awoo and goldleaf and i'm using latest hekate sigpatches.
What am i doing wrong?

sith

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you already know you just to want to admit it to yourself, use AIO-updater and get good sigpatches.

also i don't know awoo, can it install the nca's from the xci? i would suggest tinfoil..

Last edited by sith,

coolm3n

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i installed sigpatch manually , even tried both just in case. (hetake, then fusee). that didn't worked.
Then i auto installed them with the latest AIo-updater. Again i tried both, hetake then fusee, every time i tried installing from awoo then from goldleaf. (i was doing restart between each patches install as required)
i've tried everything i could. that why i'm asking here. i was installing the NSP version. should i try the xci ?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

It was a Bootloader ini files issue. someone pointed it out in a reddit thread. Thanks anyways guys !

sith

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
glad you got it sorted, for future reference could you tell us what string in which ini was causing the problem?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @realtimesave why did you get several MIG?