Fabis94

Xbawx playa
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I want to make an Object that contains a Mario running animation. The problem is that i can only find a standing mario in the game. How do i get the sprite where he is moving?

berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
I thought you meant you could not make him run from one point to the next. Because that's my problem. I made a game "catch the alien" where you have to tap on an alien that runs around. The only thing is I cannot make him run around, he can only appear at one place. I can do a tap action that makes something move, but not have it moving from the start. Does anybody know how to do that?

What I did now was have the alien stand outside the screen and I made an action of making him appear after a random amount of time at a random place in the screen. That works brilliantly by the way. I just played it as a Warioware game and I could only catch 28 times. Then it all went too fast.

Fun game, but a lot of exploring is needed. I'm glad I did some Flash programming before. Cause it's along the same lines as actions in Flash.

thatoneguy101

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, you cannot download sprite tiles from online. However, you can import sprites from other microgames people have made. If all else fails, do it yourself. It's fun.
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM