WarioWare D.I.Y Object Question

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Fabis94, Mar 24, 2010.

1. Fabis94
    OP

Fabis94 Xbawx playa

Jan 5, 2009
    I want to make an Object that contains a Mario running animation. The problem is that i can only find a standing mario in the game. How do i get the sprite where he is moving?

2. TwinRetro

TwinRetro Global Moderator

Global Moderator
    Aug 29, 2008
    Djibouti
    Hiatus Hell
    make it yourself?

3. Zenith94

Zenith94 1337 h4x0r f0r t3h w1nz

Jul 22, 2008
    United States
    Just check the stamps if there are none then you have to edit one yourself.

4. Fabis94
    OP

Fabis94 Xbawx playa

Jan 5, 2009
    When the game gets officially released, will you be able to DL stamps etc.?

5. Porobu

Porobu Gbatemps Shiny Latias

Sep 12, 2009
    probably not

6. berlinka

berlinka You have sustained a lethal injury.

Jul 31, 2003
    Netherlands
    Harderwijk, Netherlands
    I thought you meant you could not make him run from one point to the next. Because that's my problem. I made a game "catch the alien" where you have to tap on an alien that runs around. The only thing is I cannot make him run around, he can only appear at one place. I can do a tap action that makes something move, but not have it moving from the start. Does anybody know how to do that?

What I did now was have the alien stand outside the screen and I made an action of making him appear after a random amount of time at a random place in the screen. That works brilliantly by the way. I just played it as a Warioware game and I could only catch 28 times. Then it all went too fast.

Fun game, but a lot of exploring is needed. I'm glad I did some Flash programming before. Cause it's along the same lines as actions in Flash.

7. thatoneguy101

thatoneguy101 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    May 24, 2009
    United States
    No, you cannot download sprite tiles from online. However, you can import sprites from other microgames people have made. If all else fails, do it yourself. It's fun. [​IMG]