noda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Urza said:
Pointless arguments on the localizations of the English language aside, I can't say I give two shits about how any of you spell it. What matters is how the developer spelled it, as thats how the application is spelled. If he wanted to spell it "Wracrow Toowr Defnz," then thats how it would be spelled.

No amount of Google Fighting will change that.

I'm the developper
wink.gif
So the google fight matters here, it helped me chose the name
rolleyes.gif

Maktub

Trophies
XP
Country
noda said:
Urza said:
Pointless arguments on the localizations of the English language aside, I can't say I give two shits about how any of you spell it. What matters is how the developer spelled it, as thats how the application is spelled. If he wanted to spell it "Wracrow Toowr Defnz," then thats how it would be spelled.

No amount of Google Fighting will change that.

I'm the developper
wink.gif
So the google fight matters here, it helped me chose the name
rolleyes.gif
lol, that was one lovely post

It's right, no matter what that google fight thing (which I don't even know what it is) says.

benchma®k

Trophies
XP
Country
hahahhahaha...
laugh.gif

I wouldnt normally bother to post but i just have to say i absolutely laughed my nuts off reading you all argue about spelling defense!! hahahaha
laugh.gif

Urza's point is sound for this particular word, as defence can be spelt either way... but unfortunately, warrenty isnt a word at all.

Just a quick tip... if you're writing in the english language use an english reference for spelling. That'll avoid any nasty yockalizations
laugh.gif

edit: sorry.... old thread. ish

nickster

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I really need help here, when trying to load the Rom it goes to a black white screen.

I have N-Card with 2.53 firmware, I have tried without patching the rom and with patch using N-Card DLDI file. Still no luck.

Please help me out here guys! Thanks!
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: