Gaming Warblade v1.34 Save Game Manipulation

Bruce17

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hi, I haven't been palying WB for a long time and I unistalled it but I found some profiles.

In this profile you need to collect 30 bucks and check your profile stats to get the last rainbow shield and unlock the Planet ranks. (your profile will be partially reseted)

Getting Planet Ranks is not as hard as unlocking them because:
1. You don't have to find all 30 secrets in one game.
2. You don't have to get shields in strict order (from red to purple)
3. You don't have to unlock god rank. It is already unlocked.

Keep in mind when profile screen appears press enter to load current run. Otherwise you will ruin whole run;).
If anyone want password for profile just PM me.

Attachments

• profile000.rar
    38.6 KB · Views: 133
Last edited by Bruce17,

RunGSale

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
password is 1
Post automatically merged:

Hi, I haven't been palying WB for a long time and I unistalled it but I found some profiles.

In this profile you need to collect 30 bucks and check your profile stats to get the last rainbow shield and unlock the Planet ranks. (your profile will be partially reseted)

Getting Planet Ranks is not as hard as unlocking them because:
1. You don't have to find all 30 secrets in one game.
2. You don't have to get shields in strict order (from red to purple)
3. You don't have to unlock god rank. It is already unlocked.

Keep in mind when profile screen appears press enter to load current run. Otherwise you will ruin whole run;).
If anyone want password for profile just PM me.
There's a problem. When i load your run i exit shop and i can't move and shoot. Why is happening. (A im playing on a laptop)

Last edited by RunGSale,

Bruce17

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
password is 1

There's a problem. When i load your run i exit shop and i can't move and shoot. Why is happening. (A im playing on laptop)
I used gamepad so probably it is set as default device . Try to use gamepad it should help.

RunGSale

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I unlocked a warblade pluto god. Here's profile. Password is: 123456

Attachments

• profile000.rar
    40.2 KB · Views: 93
  • obraz_2022-11-10_174302328.png
    obraz_2022-11-10_174302328.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 167
Last edited by RunGSale,

MikeyTaylorGaming

YouTube Glitcher
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Wow... I can't believe there are others here that played this game! I can't remember where I'm up to with it but I might load it up later and have a look if I still have the profile on this laptop. I know I was trying to unlock all 30 secrets in one game at one point as that's how you achieve Warblade God rank isn't it? I think it's impossible but I see that @Bruce17 managed to do 27 in one game which means it's a lie ahahaha

I'm playing V1.33, how do I go about getting 1.34?

What's the best way to go when starting a fresh file? Are there any tips on unlocking planet ranks? What the shields do/ how to unlock?

I can comfortably get to a point where levels are always beatable, so just a direction to get a complete profile if possible since I've never really known the way to do it properly.

Thanks for any tips.

Last edited by MikeyTaylorGaming,

RunGSale

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
to unlock Warblade Champion, you must complete secret number 28, which in the original reads:
The cleaning of XIIxII non shooting alien attackers waves will give you a high promotion.

Completing 24 (Roman numerals: 12 x 2) bonus levels in a row on "perfect". Literally, the point is not to leave ANY alien in bonuses until level 200 ("non shooting aliens" -- note that in ANY bonus level aliens do not shoot you with fire).
After that we will receive information about access to the new Rank:

Getting Warblade GOD Rank is simple (which doesn't mean easy).
You need to perform several steps in sequence:
1. Get a Warblade Champion Rank.
2. Get all 6 badges, they don't have to be "colored", . you can get them in any order.
3. Rediscover ALL 30 SECRETS IN ONE GAME.
Once we succeed, we will receive information about access to the new Rank:

We get one more set of Rank Markers, and we get promoted:

How to unlock Planetary rank

After unlocking God Rank, "Clear Shields" must be purchased in the shop. This will unlock a new secret - or rather information that, after deciphering, is a clue on what to do next. Our task is to get shields using the Rainbow Shields method, i.e. in color order - red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple.
After obtaining the last of the colored shields, the profile will reset itself automatically, but only to a certain extent:
-> The number of bonus levels needed to get the related shield will be reduced to 450
(required 500).
-> Cash balance will be set to $499990
-> The secret counter in the profile will be reset (and also one of the padlocks for all secrets - not necessarily in one game). There are two shields associated with this - a shield for secrets, which also earns a shield for a perfect profile - the task of filling all the padlocks, in this case one, related to secrets.
-> The other two Meteorstorm shields must be earned each time you reach a new planetary rank.
Completing all shields with the above information will unlock the first planetary rank (Warblade God Pluto Rank) and a point bonus of 250 million, which will be displayed on the screen. This bonus does not work with multipliers, so it will not be multiplied by 2 or 5. Advancement to Warblade God Pluto Rank is analogous to any other rank (including subsequent planetary ranks). It consists in collecting / buying a set of rank markers.
After earning the Warblade God Pluto Rank, the profile will reset to the described state again and the procedure will have to be repeated nine times until the final Warblade God Sol Rank is reached.
The order in which you obtain shields for each planetary rank DOES NOT matter, it is ONLY important in the case of the quest resulting from the purchase of "Clear Shields" unlocking planetary ranks.
It is also NOT required to acquire all 30 secrets in a single game to reach planetary ranks, as was the case with the Warblade God rank.

How to unlock shields

1. "DRUNK" DRIVING AWARD

You have to fly the ENTIRE (one) MeteorStom while in "drunk mode" (right is left and left is right) at AT LEAST: (there is a small problem because different versions require different speeds) 95% or 99% or MAX%. It's safest to put it on MAX% just in case.

2. "NEVER TELL ME THE ODDS" AWARD

You need to complete 5 SECTIONAL MeteorStorms with a speed of at least (here the problem as above) 95% or 99%.

3. THE BULLSEYE AWARD

This one is mean. Once you have "AT LEAST" 501 bonus levels (you can check it in your profile) you must have an "accuracy" of at least 75% (you can check it in your profile too). Basically, the badge gets "already" after 500 bonus levels, but 501 is certain. (You can "reset" some scores in your profile settings.)

4. THE "IT'S A SECRET" AWARD

ALL 30 secrets must be discovered (luckily NOT in one game)
Quite a time consuming task. A secret counter (silver counter) and a shop where you can "check" which secrets you have already discovered (if the secret is already revealed, a red "V" will appear next to it).

5. THE PERFECT PROFILE AWARD

You must discover ALL 36 bonuses in your profile (in different versions they are shown as padlocks/dots/circles/etc.). The hardest part of this quest is "record 100,000 levels. Even using the trick of "cheating" the 500-level counter, you would need to repeat it at least 200 times (actually less because it can only be used after 50 levels).
(In older versions of the game there was a HOOK next to this badge. To get the fifth badge in these older versions you had to already have the other 5 badges, which at this point disrupts the order of earning badges... hard to tell what to do with this badge... apparently the first one together in older versions it was not possible to arrange colored shields at once ....)

6. THE "BIG SAVER" AWARD

The heaviest of all badges. You need to collect exactly 999,990 cash (not 99,990). So you have to get 10 "birds" in MemoryStation in ONE game. In the older versions you had to DIE with that amount of money to get this badge
obraz_2022-11-15_160251562.png

1. A rainbow rank will give you super automatic fire!

Explanation:

Ranking the markers in the order red, orange, yellow, green, blue, pink will give you "Super autofire". Each color can only be caught once!
How to make/get/unlock:

The "Hurry Up Ship" can help, which drops ONLY those Rank Markers that we don't have yet.

2. Collect the skull of death to increase the chance of added weapons, lives, cash and glory!

Explanation:

The more skulls you catch, the more chances you have that the skulls will give you something good (better weapons, money, some kind of bonus) instead of degrading your ship's equipment.
How to make/get/unlock:

Just catch all the skulls you see (usually one is enough).
3. Collect the three colored skulls to gain triple power of super kind and the best of speed!

Explanation:

Catching 3 colored skulls (red - green - blue) in any order will result in increased SPEED and SUPER TRIPLE SHOT (if we have a worse weapon). The secret is completed regardless of whether we have a better or worse weapon, the secret will also be completed if we already have a Super Triple Shot. See the SKULLS section>>> It is believed that in older versions there was a weapon degradation if you completed the secret with a weapon stronger than the SUPER TRIPLE SHOT.
How to make/get/unlock:

Just catch all the skulls you see but don't catch the same one twice
4. To see the color of the missing skull go to the Meteorstorm!

Explanation:

If you have caught a skull and forgot which one to catch next, pick up MeteorStorm and the stones will be the color (shade) of the next skull you need to grab. See secret above. See METEOR STORM>>> section.

Examples of green and red meteors in MeteorStorm.

How to make/get/unlock:

Just grab some skull and then MeteorStrom.

5. Three skulls of red will make the counting of the gems visible to see!

Explanation:

Three red skulls will unlock a diamond meter (the color of the meter is red).

How to make/get/unlock:

Catch all the red skulls you see.

6. Collecting many small gems may bring you to the collecting of the big and valuable ones!

Explanation:

You need to catch 100 diamonds to trigger GEM DROP>>>
How to make/get/unlock:

Use the secret of "attracting" diamonds to yourself after the Gem Bomb explodes (secret no. 7).
8. Three skulls of blue will make the money from the thief look like the skulls!

Explanation:

Caught three blue skulls will unlock:
*** BLUE COIN MODE ACTIVATED ***

After shooting down the MONEY THIEF and the "Big Trouble" bosses, they will only drop blue coins (carrying $200). Unfortunately, this secret does not work on MONEY SHIP. See section Opponents: Special>>>

How to make/get/unlock:

Catch all the blue skulls you see.

9. Three skulls of green will make doubler appear at start of falling rocks!

Explanation:

Three green skulls will unlock it

When we enter MeteorStorm, there will always be a x2 or x5 multiplier.

How to make/get/unlock:

Catch all the green skulls you see.

10. At the end of meteor trouble having a multiply will bring you great points!

Explanation:

When entering meteorstorm you need to have x2 or x5 and you need to hold this bonus until the end of meteorstorm to complete this secret.
How to make/get/unlock:

Charged Time Bar + secret with 3 green skulls + high speed = SUCCESS!
11. Bring death to the Alien Mothership and a new rank may fall to you!

Explanation:

Shooting down a "Hurry Up Ship" will give you a RANK MARKER, but only one you don't have yet.
How to make/get/unlock:

Just leave one alien alive on any "normal" level, then wait for the "Hurry Up Ship" and shoot it down.

12. When an Alien Mothership has passed eight times a great fortune may be collected!

Explanation:

To complete this secret, you must survive 8 Hurry Up Ships (all of them can be shot down) until the Money Ship is revealed, which you MUST destroy for the secret to be completed. See section Opponents: Special>>>
How to make/get/unlock:

Just wait and smash all those pesky Hurry Up Ships (Laser recommended for quick extermination).

13. While holding two Aliens use the scoop to force the others away for extra points!

Explanation:

Using SCOOP, grab two ALIENS and then grab another one.
How to make/get/unlock:

You have to "kill" the alien using SCOOP and then the secret will be completed.

14. Buying rank markers when all is collected will bring you extra points!

Explanation:

After collecting all six RANK MARKERS, buy one more in the shop and another secret will be completed. By the way, this will add 1,000,000 points.
How to make/get/unlock:

Not too hard a thing to do. The secret in the add-on will activate the secret Rank marker.

15. A doubler of money when there is no money will give you 30 seconds of time!

Explanation:

You need to catch XC (cash multiplier) without having and having no money at all then increase the MAX TIME counter.
How to make/get/unlock:

Avoid all coins and pray that XC drops.

16. Killing all aliens in one formation before they rest will give you bonus points!

Explanation:

Shooting down all the aliens coming in one formation before they "settle" in their place from which they will "normally" attack is another secret.
How to make/get/unlock:

A very simple secret, usually the first (or second) one you get, and completely unconsciously.
17. Killing the Top Alien in a group attack can give you a good score!

Explanation:

Sometimes aliens form such tight groups attacking usually at least 3 individuals. They cover the one at the top. You have to shoot it down to complete the secret.

Examples of "tight clusters"

How to make/get/unlock:

At the beginning, there are usually three such guards, and as you progress through the levels, sometimes there are even 6-7 of them, and maybe even more. You can smash everyone and the secret should be completed.

18. Catching the same weapon will bring you more power.

Explanation:

Grabbing a weapon identical to the weapon you are currently using will add EXTRA BULLET.
How to make/get/unlock:

Just grab the weapon you are using "again" (may be a bit of a problem if you have a lot of unlocked locks for leveling up).

19. A mirror rainbow will add D levels to your savings.

Explanation:

Arranging the RANK MARKERS backwards i.e. pink, blue, green, yellow, orange, red will add you to your PROFILE (Total Game Played) 500 boards! Unfortunately, you can repeat such a thing only after 50 "normally" won levels.

Each color can only be caught once!

How to make/get/unlock:

"Hurry Up Ship" can help, which ONLY drop those Rank Markers that we don't have yet

20. Getting maximum Speed, Bullets, Time or Armor will get you more points.

Explanation:

Collecting Speed, Bullets, Time and Armor when your bars are full will give you points instead of a bonus.
How to make/get/unlock:

Grab all the bonuses and buy them from the shop if you're short (preferably Bullets).

21. Being Drunk when the falling of rocks end will give you a big bonus!

Explanation:

Flying the entire METEOR STORM (no need for maximum speed) under the influence of DRUNK MODE gives a big bonus in the form of points.
How to make/get/unlock:
It's best to go through it with 100% (or MAX%) speed because it's less likely to end up in drunk mode and you can get a BADGE>>>. More precisely, 95% speed passes the secret, while 100% (MAX%) is required for the shield
22. Getting rid of all shooting aliens not using a single bullet will give you extra weapons to use!

Explanation:

You have to complete one whole level without shooting once. This can be done using just SCOOP.
How to make/get/unlock:

Catch the SCOOP and in the new level, defeat all the aliens without shooting, you will get 10 rockets as a reward.

23. Find X birds on grid will give you Xx beans limits!

Explanation:

Finding ten birds in MEMORY STATION>>> will increase your cash limit to 999,990 (normal limit is 99,990)
How to make/get/unlock:

Play for a long time and be patient. The BADGE>>> is connected with this secret.

24. Passing the LC with CCM will open up a quiet lock!

Explanation:

You need to earn 200,000,000 points to level 100. This will unlock a secret counter (permanently) discovered in one game.
How to make/get/unlock:

Catch as many as possible x5. Collect everything you can. Use all high-point secrets. Walk Meteor Stormy at MAX% speed.

25. The clearing of the non shooting aliens, will give you larger points the next time you do the same.

Explanation:

You have to pass at least two consecutive bonus levels (non shooting aliens) to "perfect", each additional bonus level will be worth more points.
How to make/get/unlock:

Have a good weapon and hit everything that moves in the bonus levels.

26. Collecting K gems will bring you the most valued gem drop!

Explanation:

You have to catch 1000 Diamonds then activate SUPER GEM DROP>>>.
How to make/get/unlock:

Patience, patience, patience and more patience (and some luck).

27. A lower rank will be given when fastest marker is taken!

Explanation:

You just need to collect the fastest RANK MARKER dark purple that causes degradation.
How to make/get/unlock:

Complete secret 14 and grab the dark purple Marker.
28. The cleaning of XIIxII non shooting alien attackers waves will give you a high promotion.

Explanation:

You must pass any consecutive 24 bonus levels in a row to be perfect (200 levels). If you do this, you will unlock the possibility of promotion to WARBLADE CHAMPION>>> permanently.
How to make/get/unlock:

The best weapon, Super Autofire, max ammo and speed, and skillful fingers should be enough to complete this secret. If you miss even 1 alien, you have to start from the beginning.

29. Ei Xmo Tymo Rollu Alehyo Ad Rew Tera Xolly Eathui!

Explanation:

The arrangement of EXTRA is one secret. No letter can be caught more than 1 times. The Memory Station shouldn't spoil the effort you put into getting letters AS long as you keep the order of getting them in the correct order and don't "catch" any letters twice. Nevertheless, if you get the letter "A" in the Memory Station while arranging this secret, this secret will not be completed.

After arranging the letters once, if we didn't have a set of armors or a set of lives.

After arranging the letters once, if we had a set of armors and lives.

How to make/get/unlock:

Catch the letters and you'll get 5,000,000 points. It's better not to catch "question marks".

30. Ei Xmo Tymo Rollu Alehyo Ad Rew Tera Xolly Eathui!

Explanation:

The arrangement of the ARTXE is another secret. No letter can be caught more than 1 times. The Memory Station shouldn't spoil the effort you put into getting letters AS long as you keep the order of getting them in the correct order and don't "catch" any letters twice. Nevertheless, if you get the letter "E" in the Memory Station while arranging this secret, this secret will not be completed.

After arranging the letters once, if we didn't have a set of armors or a set of lives.

After arranging the letters once, if we had a set of armors and lives.

How to make/get/unlock:

Catch the letters and you'll get 5,000,000 points. It's better not to catch "question marks".

A perfect profile: (Version 1.2y)
Perfect Profile New.png

A Perfect Profile (Version 1.33,1.34)
obraz_2022-11-16_194212745.png

Last edited by RunGSale,

MikeyTaylorGaming

YouTube Glitcher
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
24. Passing the LC with CCM will open up a quiet lock!

Explanation:

You need to earn 200,000,000 points to level 100. This will unlock a secret counter (permanently) discovered in one game.
Thanks for the info. I'm lost with this one thing in that case. I already passed level 100 without getting the 200,000,000 points for a secret.

I got 24 secrets on one game last night which is currently still active. I know the last 6 secrets I need to get them all in one game but I think I've already missed that one... I guess it's easier when your profile is a little more full, as you start with many benefits then.

To unlock god rank, I have to do them all in one game right? That also unlocks a badge / shield on my profile I guess. Those badges are so hard to get. Haven't even got one yet 😂

Reactions: RunGSale

amperee

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Hey guys, do you know if there's a dedicated forum/Discord/online space for Warblade related discussion?
Also, has anyone bought Warblade recently and received their copy? I'm starting to think I made a mistake in buying it with this level of inactivity from EMV Software since I haven't heard back from them and 2 weeks have passed haha.- Thanks!

Hey guys, do you know if there's a dedicated Warblade online space like a forum or Discord to talk about the game?
Also, has anyone tried to buy Warblade recently? I'm starting to think I made a mistake in buying the game in this current state of inactivity from EMV Software since I made the payment 2 weeks ago and still haven't heard back from them... thanks!

UroshUchiha

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
I haven't played this game in a while. Today I randomly remembered it again and wanted to see if there's a save game file on the Internet I can import to skip some of the grind.
I was so shocked to see that there's a thread like this one that's still active to this day. Very impressive. Thanks for the save guys!

Bruce17

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hey guys, do you know if there's a dedicated forum/Discord/online space for Warblade related discussion?
Also, has anyone bought Warblade recently and received their copy? I'm starting to think I made a mistake in buying it with this level of inactivity from EMV Software since I haven't heard back from them and 2 weeks have passed haha.- Thanks!

Hey guys, do you know if there's a dedicated Warblade online space like a forum or Discord to talk about the game?
Also, has anyone tried to buy Warblade recently? I'm starting to think I made a mistake in buying the game in this current state of inactivity from EMV Software since I made the payment 2 weeks ago and still haven't heard back from them... thanks!
Probably you won't get any answer from them, I'm not sure if they do develop games still. Developer who created Warblade passed away couple years ago unfortunately :( so there will be no further support for this game

Bruce17

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hi,
If anyone want to get Warblade God Sol Rank it's right time;). Have fun.

Attachments

• profile000.rar
    16.4 KB · Views: 72

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte