1. Retinal_FAILURE

OP Retinal_FAILURE GBAtemp Regular

United States
    It kind of says it right in the title, but is this site legit? I do not want to go through a shady site that steals my money. I just had to go through the process of opening a new bank acc't on account of web fraud and that was NO fun. The site is devmodjunkiez.3dcartstores.com and their prices are reasonable enough, but I haven't heard of them and was wanting to know others' opinions. Add'l I removed the hyperlink as I am not sure if I am able to link them on GBATemp.

Last edited by Retinal_FAILURE, Jun 30, 2020
  2. rewrewrew123

rewrewrew123 GBAtemp Regular

Fiji
    I wouldn't even think in 2020 to buy something which has not even the HTTPS in the URL.
    It could be real but I wouldn't buy anyway, there are ton of other trustful websites which provides the same service, why one would choose that one...

3. linuxares

linuxares I'm not a generous god!

Sweden
    why the subdomain?

4. rewrewrew123

rewrewrew123 GBAtemp Regular

Fiji
    don't know what are you talking about

about the main domain anyway:
    upload_2020-6-30_10-29-43.png

Last edited by rewrewrew123, Jun 30, 2020
    Retinal_FAILURE likes this.
  5. Retinal_FAILURE

OP Retinal_FAILURE GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I'm interested in the Talismoon Xbox 360 Whisper Internal Cooling Fan and they have a good price. I had bought one with a few other items from richspsxparts.com a few months back, but something must be going on over there because my money was taken and I never received tracking info or the item. I attempted to contact them...him? in a multitude of ways to no avail. I made a claim through PayPal and just got my money back. Shame too because I had previously bought an item from them. So basically I have money in my pocket to burn. I may just be a few years too late for this one. Another http site only offers one, there name being totalconsole or something, but that was a good catch. I was wondering why my browser showed insecure site in the upper left.

6. linuxares

linuxares I'm not a generous god!

Sweden
    That's pretty much all we need to know. The site is dangerous to use.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - devmodjunkiez, 3dcartstores, Wanting